Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Light of God

I never know that lights could be shine out of man even in darkness cover!!! I was taken for granted many years in the area of baking and cooking. It is just like a joy that it supposed to be. No amount of respect nor thankfulness was given to me. I didn't mind as it was my form of love.

After 3.5years of divorced and even longer, since 2007, I have not bake any chocolate chip cookie nor prepare any Swedish meatball meat mixture. But lately, Lord grew my yielding for chocolate chip cookie.

It is not like there wasn't any chocolate chip cookie selling out there but it taste and it smells was not the same!!! I missed my own baking. The corner that I used to do my baking in the kitchen was left to collect dust all these years as the unhappiness and the after divorce took it time on me and I walk a new life while looking for hope in the Lord and sometime looking back to see any hope!!!

Now, 3.5 years later, Lord was growing my yielding for the cookie and it was time for Jc to get a gift for her daddy's birthday. She wanted me to bring her to the mall to buy something for her daddy.

I know chocolate chip cookie is one of his favourite as he used to request me to bake double the quantity for him to enjoy!!! My girl also likes this cookie!!! As I mentioned to her about this cookie, her keenest to please her daddy, she cleaned up the dust collected on the Kenwood largest mixer and Lord gave me Grace to clean up that corner!!!

She did the measurement for the dough and I helped her in the area she wasn't sure. The recipe gave her 1.5 box on the tupperware box and happily she presented them to her dad and she went to his house to stay for 2 weeks!!! Within 2 weeks, they, the dad and the daughter, completely finished the cookie, Jc said daddy had eaten most of them!!!

And poor me, as it was for her daddy birthday, I only had chance to taste it and had a few left over that could not squeezed into those 2 boxes. My craving for the cookie was still with me. Lord gave me yielding for it again that I just prepared the dough!!! Glory Glory!!!

As I announced to Jc last night that I am going to bake again for myself, Jc asked what about her!!! Hehe, I said sure, whatever that is mine, she could have it too. She was happy and wanted me to bake Subway's cookie chewiness. I just learned a new technique of baking and I am giving it a try again. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

P recently did some Swedish meatball and as I had been longing for it for quite a while, I asked him to bless me a couple to satisfy my need. However, as I bite into it, I could not taste the old taste that I used to mix. Previously, I was the one mixing and he was the one frying. Each of us did what we were good in. As I was not satisfied, I checked with him how he mixed the meat dough and taught him the sequence of my way. Glory Glory!!!

Now, I think I know man need is mainly that innermost satisfaction. If woman could just concentrate on satisfying man in their needs, the rest is easy, even getting him to open his bank account and empty it is easy.

We see this down the history of how man fall under the power of woman that they did all kinds of silly things as long as that area of need is satisfied. This is why P's gf's ex and P both had good opinion of this gf even though she might be a grumpy shitty woman!!! Amazing, right!!!

However, the real Heavenly Joy could only come from Jesus Finished Work and we access the Heavenly realms. How did I survive all these years without a man? In time of need, Lord provides the emotional need to me.

But He only satisfy me at the humanly level. He did not want me to be self satisfactory and do not want a man anymore. He will only give me the fullness of it when a new man come into my life!!! Glory Glory!!! This is how Lord does not want to break us into sinful nature!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am still in the midst of Jesus blessing manifestation. I am not sure where exactly He is leading me at this point. But I am just trusting Him and walking His Way to see the result of the finishing line of the full manifestation. Surely whatever Lord is doing now is good!!! I am enjoying the process!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!


No comments: