Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Law has ended!

Recently has been crossing sword with 2 fellow brothers-in-Christ that I feel I need to share this here to show that the Law has ended!!! Praise the Lord for showing me this today after I wondered where in the bible could I quote to prove them wrong. Praise Jesus, I saw it on the screen in today service! Hallelujah!!!

The Fulfillment of the Law:
Matthew 17:20
'"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

I tell you the Truth, until Heaven and Earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches other to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of Heaven

For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of Law, you will certainly not enter the Kingdom of Heaven."'

The one upholding the Law claimed that Jesus has not fulfill it and thus the Law is still valid for us to walk with. Below is what Lord leads me to see today for the Scripture to answer them. Praise Jesus!

Romans 10:1-4
'Brothers, my heart's desire and prayer to God for the Israelite is that they may be saved.

For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is Not Based on Knowledge.

Since they Did Not know the Righteousness that comes from God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God's Righteousness.

Christ is the END of the Law so that there may be Righteousness for everyone who BELIEVES.'

Now, we have the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: