Friday, June 21, 2013

A Space in Time

Today, while reading a Daily Devotion, I am attracted to Psalm 62 and it described the moment of my heart and mind. So, I posting the Psalm here for you to enjoy.

Psalm 62
'1 Truly my soul finds rest in GOD; 
my Salvation comes from Him.

2 Truly He only is my Rock and my Salvation,
He is my Fortress, I will never be shaken!!!

3 How long will you assault me?
Would all of you throw me down - this leaning wall, this tottering fence?
Surely they intend to topple me from my lofty place; they take delight in lies.

4 With their mouths they bless, but in their hearts they curse.

5 Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from Him!!!

6 Truly He is my Rock and my Salvation;
He is my Fortress, I will not be shaken!!!

7 My Salvation and my Honor depend on God; He is my Mighty Rock, My Refuge!!!!

8 Trust in Him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to Him, for God is our Refuge.

9 Surely the lowborn are but a breath,
the highborn are but a lie.
If weighed on a balance, they are nothing (this is where I realised I am nothing in God long ago);
TOGETHER they are ONLY a Breath (this is where I realised even this breath is given by God)!!!

10 Do not trust in extortion or put vain hope in stolen goods; 
though your riches increases, do not set your heart on them!

11 One thing God has spoken,
Two things I have heard: "Power belongs to You, God,

12 and with You, Lord, if Unfailing Love";
and, "You reward everyone according to what they have done."'

Interesting, it only caught my eyes as I am writing this Psalm on this blog!!! Wow, seem like Lord knows how the rich in the natural become rich!!! I am amazed!!! Thank You, Abba for opening my eyes!!! I know true riches is Only from You and You alone!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: