Friday, June 28, 2013

What Jesus said

Recently I encountered some you tube video clip coming against Pastor Prince teaching as they have misunderstood Grace means okay to sin!!! Which is the opposite of what it should be!!!

When one knows Father God has loved them so much that He sent Lord Jesus to the Cross to be judged for our sins and lawlessness and died the death for us, so that we could have His Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus to come close to God and to have the Door of Heaven open to us!!!

Once you know Someone love you so much unconditionally, would one think of purposely go out to sin? I mean, if Your Lover loves you so much, you would be bathing in His Love instead of going out to find someone, somewhere to sin!!!

Anyway, Lord led me to read His Words in the book of John and I will share it here:

John 10:27-29
'My sheep listen to my voice; I KNOW them, and they follow me.

I give them Eternal Life, and they shall NEVER PERISH
No One can snatch them out of My Hand.

My Father, who has given them to Me, is Greater than ALL
No One can snatch them out of My Father's Hand.
I and the Father are One.'

John 10:14-16
'I am a Good Shepherd;
I KNOW My sheep and My sheep knows Me -
just as the Father knows Me and I know the Father -
and I lay down My Life for the sheep.

I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen.
I must bring them also.
They too will listen to My Voice, and
there shall be one Flock and One Shepherd.'

Look at the above verses, Lord said we are with Him Eternal, even assured us that His Hand and His Father's Hand has secured us in them and we cannot fall out of their Hands!!! Christian likes to say if we sin, Lord will not know us...see the above, and below, there is no way for Him Not to Not Know us!!! Lord is interested in saving souls, salvation!!!

John 14:16-18
'And I will ask the Father, and
He will give you another Counselor to be with you FOREVER -

The Spirit of Truth. ...But you know Him,
for He lives with you and will be In you.

I Will Not leave you as orphans;
I will come to you.'

This is how Lord could know we are His, we have Holy Spirit with us. Those who did not accept Christ will not have HS with them!!! Glory to Jesus!!!

Regarding Condemnation and God's Wrath, here is Jesus answer:

John 3:16-18
'For God so love the world that He Gave His One and Only Son,
that whoever BELIEVES in Him shall NOT perish but have ETERNAL Life.

For God did not send His Son into the World to condemn the World,
but to SAVE the World through Him.

Whoever Believes in Him Is Not Condemned,
but whoever Does NOT BELIEVE stands Condemned Already
because he has Not Believed in the Name of God's One and Only Son.'

John 3:36
'Whoever BELIEVES in the Son has Eternal Life,
but whoever REJECTS the Son will not see life,
for God's WRATH remains on him.'

So you see...before accepting Christ, we all have God's wrath with us. It's when we accepted Christ and are washed by the Blood of Jesus, to whiter than snow, that our Judgement falls on Jesus and we are set free and we receive His Righteousness of God as a Gift and God's Abundance of Grace and Sure Mercy of David become accessible through Christ Jesus!!!!

Christian likes to talk about must repent from sin if not then blah blah blah!!! Let me show you what Jesus said about 2 kinds of sin:

John 5:14
'Later Jesus found him at the temple and said to him,
"See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you."'

This is the sin we might commit whether we have accepted Christ or not!!! Lord is talking about consequences here.

Look at what He said about sin of don't accept Christ...He even double emphasize it to show the severity of this sin:

John 8:24
'I told you that you would DIE IN YOUR SIN;
if you DO NOT BELIEVE that I AM He,
you will indeed DIE IN YOUR SIN.'

So after Jesus Finished Work at the Cross, the only sin that is OutStanding is the Sin of Do not Believe in Christ Jesus, means do not accept Him and His Finished Work at the Cross.

Lord Jesus explained so clearly but somehow, so many people including of some well known pastors, man of God, they do not know what Lord had said and still arguing about must confess sin, must repent from sin....maybe, they should return to their bible and read with their eyes open!!!

Anyway, there is therefore now no condemnation in Christ Jesus!!! Through Christ Jesus, the Law of the Spirit of Life, has set us free from the Law of sin and death!!! Glory to Jesus!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: