Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Death Sentence

Just received a call from my 2nd sister, whom had visited mum this evening. I am amazed that they who are harming her walked so closely with the devil. Their human conscience are gone and what they did, deserve not a single drop of tears from me.

Abba Father, from the Foundation, you have given them Your Grace and Mercy to walk out of the hold of devil but yet, they choose to stay with him. As I understand Your Great Love and Abundance of Grace and Mercy of David and the free gift of Righteousness for my mum, I let You help me pray for her, not by power, not by might, but by your spirit!!! I praise you Jesus, for You are Good and Your Mercy endures forever!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba Father:
'Holy Angel, send your strongest warrior to fight for Lau Ah Che!!! Bring Your Sword with You and slash away the devil that is controlling those people brain to come up with evil plans for Lau Ah Che!!! 

If they still continue their evil, Abba Father will curse their loved one with the same disease and same treatment! Let it be for 3 generations of their descendants be the recipients of such disease and such treatment!!! Let no medicine in the world could heal them. Let them know what they do unto others will be do unto them. I pray in the name of Jesus!!!

Holy Spirit, You be the strong Anointing in Lau Ah Che!!! Let no harm come to her. You will dissolve all poisons that is injected into her body. All the harmful medicine that they feed her, let the Miracle of Water into Wine be activated fully to change them to minerals to bless Lau Ah Che's life! Let the Holy Fire burn off all the poisons, all the bacteria and all the viruses.

Let God's Breath be breath into Lau Ah Che from the crown of Head to the Sole of Feet. Let the Resurrection of Jesus be in her and be with her. Lau Ah Che, I command your body to listen to the words of the Living God and be Healed by the Stripes of Jesus!!! I pray in the name of Jesus! Amen Amen!!!

You who harm Lau Ah Che, this is the Almighty God speaking to you. If you continue with the evil, I will make sure Deuteronomy 28 curses be upon you and your family!!! From the most senior to the most junior! I pray in the Name of Jesus!!!

My Darling, you and your mum is in My Mighty Lord's Hand. Devil will not have a way with you for I will make sure they meet their death earlier than expected. I will make sure Hell is all the place that they will go. You need not worry for yourself nor your mum. I will take good care of you!!!

You are my beloved Princess in whom I am well please! Abba Father is a Almighty God! I could cause the Kingdom of countries to fall, nothing is beyond Me. They who refuse to listen shall see!!! Non of their plans will work!!! Surely, My Plan will succeed!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!'

Thank You, Abba Father for taking Good Care of me. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are supposed to forgive and bless, not to curse. If we really know the GRACE of God, we will be gracious and forgiving.

Stephanie said...

Yes, I agree I should forgive, I did not hold anger nor hatred over them. I let Lord handle the situation for me.

Anyway, if you know the whole truth of what we had gone through, if you could graciously forgive, and remain in peace, I praise Jesus that you understand the important of remaining in His Peace!!!

Glory Glory!!!

Go watch The Truth About Ananias and Sapphira - 28 Nov 2010
http://youtu.be/cIQlO4tXZ4M

and see if God protects his sheep!!!