Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Family

This is what I don't bother about and never shared with anyone but since prosecution is coming upon my family, I am from the ignorance of wonder why it happens to my family to now in the fullness of it all.

As a young kid, I always saw my mum praying to my ancestors in those festivals that even I alway don't bother to remember. What got me curious was one of the ancestor, think should be great grand father, was wearing those imperial official clothing. He must be someone rich and famous then.

Mum married dad after his dad was long gone. So, she was not clear with the story too. She just know our ancestor used to be very rich. He had a shop house and doing business. He was those who had a wife in China and another in Singapore. That's what what mum knew long ago.

Why was grandpa generation poor? Heard from mum was great grand dad wealth was taken over by his trusted worker when he was busy with politics. He had a keen interest in politics.

However, his descendants were cursed with mental problem and cancer. I remembered when we were young, newspaper was looking for the descendants of him, who helped Sun Zhong Sun in his political career. Mum said they were good friend.

Why I am talking this today? According to Lord, the descendants of him, whom stolen from great grand dad, are trying to destroy us mentally and with various kinds of sickness and torturing mum in hospital.

At first I could not pin point they are linked to the those who do the curse but  with their ease to get their HDB flat near me and now, the curse are set in the hospital that those of us, who visited mum are cursed with some form of sickness, eg 2nd sis had big patches of blood bleeding, like that of palm size and wet her panty; the pad overflow!!! That was how serious she suffered after visiting mum. Praise Jesus that she is getting better!!!

I don't know how many uncles went to acknowledge we are the descendants for my 3rd and 5th uncles were down with cancer. One died but the one, who trusted Jesus still alive. His son used to be normal as a kid, but out of no reason, mentally was not very sound.

2 of my uncles was mental patients. One on discovered that his mum was dead when he came out of the mental hospital that he committed suicide. My other uncle was like a teenager mentality.

At 20+yrs old, I was cursed with depression and then when I managed to use positive thinking to get out of it, I was cursed with unsoundness that when I accept Christ, my understanding and memory was failing me but trusting in Jesus, He restored me.

As at today, what so ever I buy or like, as if there are someone following me!!! For things that I bought would disappeared from the shelf when all other remain. Now they even tried a new method. The drinks I bought, they added more sugar or chemicals into them.

I used to dislike tap water! But could you believe?? They added sugar into the water that pipe into my house that I now don't mind the sweeten water. But my clothes suffered as the sugar made them harden.

With all these coming to my families, Lord standing on my side is restoring my life. He said time for all those stolen to be return to me. That is why He is highly blessing me.

I didn't know that even I don't bother about status nor power, He wants to restore me fully and rising me up as Him for His Purpose!!! How long could man live? But He is giving such a long life to compensate all that was taken from my family!!!

This is the 1st born blessing He is giving me:

Genesis 27:26-29
'May God give you 
Of the Dew (Favour) of Heaven,
Of the Fatness (mishman is in shemen and means Olive Oil) of the Earth,
And plenty of Grain and Wine (Holy Communion)

Let peoples serve you,
And nations bow down to you.
Be master over your brothren,
And let your mother's sons bow down to you.

Cursed be everyone who curses you,
And blessed be those who bless you!'

Deuteronomy 7:13-15
'And He will love you and bless you and multiply you: 
He will also bless the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your land,
Your Grain and your New Wine and your Oil.

You shall be blessed above All peoples;
there shall not be a male or female barren among you or among your livestock.

And the Lord will take away from you all sickness,
And will afflict you with none of the terrible diseases of Egypt which you have known,
but will lay them on all those who hate you.'

I am so glad to have a Almighty God, My Abba Father, standing on my side and He will help me to restore all that locusts had stolen!!! I actually don't want to bother much but with all these coming at me and my family members, I am glad that I have a Daddy who cares!!!

I am glad that I have Jesus as my Emmanuel, without Him, I don't know how many times would I be dead but He always keep me alive!!! Glory and Glory to Him!!! I will live and not die for the Glory of Jesus!!!

Now I know this Goliath get power and status with Darkness. No wonder!

But Lord is the God Most High, and He is God of Love and God of Light and all those dark angels are just His created beings. I shall not be troubled nor shall I be fear!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: