Tuesday, June 18, 2013

2nd Hint of Time

This is what Lord revealed to me in my meditation today and He wants me to post it. So here is it:

Lord:
'My Darling, My Love, you will be rising up to be healing the sick. You will be visiting hospital and surely I will put you in the healing team. Surely, by Grace, Ps Prince will put you there.

You will go through xxx years of training & rising up. By xxx 20xx, you will hold healing session & miracle will begins.

You will walk in this anointing till you reached 1500 yrs old. I will rapture you first and then the rapture of the saints will happen within weeks. Surely those who left behind will cry for mercy and I will do another round of rapture.

Then, the very stubborn will remain to go through the wrath of the beast. Surely when the 7th years ended, I will come with the saints and judge the beast and its people.

This will be the last chance given to the people and then the earth will burn.

Abba is leading you through all these to let you know what is coming. Surely those who remain will submit to me in the end. Surely, this is my plan.

The remainder that refused or with the devil will be burn and diminish.

Surely, this Grace given to the Human Race is good! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!'

No comments: