Saturday, June 8, 2013

A Hint on the Time

I have been walking with Lord for 7 years and He has not disclosed the fullness of time till of today. So, this post is written for this purpose. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I watched and listened to Kat Kerr talked about Heaven and how Jesus will visit the children of God and have fun with them. I so envied of their closeness with Jesus and the fun they have. But I have since cast the envy to the Lord!!!

This morning, as I started a new Psalm 89, Lord revealed His Timeline for me. Glory Glory!!! I shall write all that He disclosed to me here. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord:
'My Beloved, I set you up as a vessel for My Son, Lord Jesus, to manifest Himself in the fullness of My Grace. This is the Great Harvest and surely Signs and Wonders will be miraculous!!!

My Darling, My Love, surely this body is needed as it is not time for His Full Manifestation. His Full Manifestation is after you return and after the 7 years of Judgment.

You and Him will come through the cloud in Great Glory!!! Surely that is the Final Judgment and My Grace will save the last lot of the Human Race before the end come.

The Earth and those with the devil will be burnt. Surely after that, I will create a new Earth for My Saints to remain on Earth forever and ever!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!'

Lord:
'My Darling, My Love, this Covenant of Grace I establish with you will last a long time. Surely Abba sees the wholeness of you in Christ. Surely you will rise up as a Mighty Warrior. Satan will not dare to come close to you. Surely you will reign till 1500.

Surely, by then rapture will happen and all Saints will depart from this world and all those left will be in despair. Many will submit to I**** but when I come, I will free them to accept Christ again.

Those who has passed on will be judge with the devil. Those willing to come back to Me will be given Grace. Surely all will come back to Me and Satan has No More power over them. Surely many will come back and I will restore them. Surely it is good! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!'

Lord:
'My Beloved, My Darling, surely My Grace will flow fully in you and through you. Surely you will be able to bring My Glory to the Fullness of Christ. Surely you will walk in dominion!!!! Surely it is Good!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!'

Lord:
'My Beloved, My Darling, surely you will reign in youth for 1500. You will be 18 forever!!! Surely this Grace is extended to you for your closeness to Jesus and you shall have His Fullness of Grace!!!

You and Him will grow in likeness and you will be the most beautiful lady around. Surely it is Good!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!'

Abba Father, thank You for Your Revelation to me!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: