Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Life in Heaven

Lord leads me to learn from Kat Kerr, His Seer, about Heaven that I have a better understanding of Heaven now. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I also get to know what Lord is doing through me and I am so excited to be used by Him for this purpose! What Kat Kerr disclosed about the future is what Lord told me that He will be doing through me. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Time of manifestation is near that devil keep making me horny and providing me man to tempt me. I almost fall for it till I checked with WK and HS in her disclosed the truth to me. It sounded logical and good. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

You know, sometime you might feel you want to go into that sin so much. It's a temptation given by the devil to shift me away, first he used a fine young man, then he tempt me with using vegetables on myself, but I pray to Lord to bind the satan giving that desire out and all was gone!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

From his leading me away, I know the manifestation is near. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Wow, The Heaven Jesus went back to prepare for us is surely so wonderful!!! Even dreams unfulfilled, we could continue up there!!! Whatsoever we desire, all will be given, one factor, death is not there, so we can even leap from waterfall down and enjoy the pure fun with no risk of injury nor death!!!

The crystal river, we could jump in to enjoy the flow of love from the Throne Room and the moment we get out of the river, we are totally dry!!! How cool is that!!!

There is even a Jurassic Park except the dinosaur in it is friendly!!! There is a jello pool that kids can jump in to have fun and eat the Jello at the same time!!!

Whatever food we want, just thinking or speaking it the food is there. We can eat all we want and yet we will not be fat!!! As all these food is made from light, but with all the great taste in it!!! Sound wonderful, right!!!

Traveling is made super easy, just speak it out and you are there!!! There are even portal door where you can see it is just a door, but the moment you open the door and step in, you are in another place altogether!!! Cool!!! I like it!!!

Abba Father loves us so much that He provides such a wonderful place for us to do to!!! Hallelujah!!! I want to soak in His Love and remain by His Side!!! One thing, there will not be any sex up there, for everywhere is flowing with Love, the fulfillment from the God of Love!!! What one might like would be strike by His Lighting of Love!!! One stroke of His Love, mega watts explode in your being and this will be better than the sex we had here!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Isn't it Good? We need not go to toilet too, there won't be any waste produced and thus, no more shitting or urine. Hallelujah!!!

As Heaven is a place of Love, Kat Kerr said there won't be moment of loneliness as someone will sure visit you!!! It's about fellowship and more fellowship!!!

There is a big amusement park too. Where the animal we sit in there is alive!!! We can learn to fly too. There are basic, intermediate and advance level!!! All sound so good that I look forward to go up there!!! Surely, death here is not a sad moment!!!

It's a happy and joyful moment for the Christians and this is what the rest who are seeking happiness, wealth and power, will never know!!! For they could not see Heaven from Hell!!!

Abba Father, You are such a Good God!!! You make a way for us to go Heaven to enjoy good life through Jesus Christ!!! Now I know why You, Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit are 3 in 1. Jesus Christ and HS could just go into Him and they could be 1. Hallelujah!!!

I also have a good understand of God, the Father!!! He is God of Light and He is Light Himself. He is Life and many tiny spirit of light life lives in Him!!! When a baby is conceived, Holy Spirit will bring a tiny spirit of light to be attach to the fetus, this is how the fetus have a life. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

The Love that filled the whole Heaven is from God of Love. No matter which corner of Heaven one goes to, the whole area will be filled with His Love that 24*7, we are walking in His Love!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Life in Heaven is so Good!!! Surely I am glad to be with Him!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: