Monday, October 1, 2012

Prophesy Fulfilled

I am glad to watch this video in ITBN that shows the prophesy seen in the year 1855 is being fulfilled currently! It's great that how the Glory of Lord Jesus are being shift from one country to another for the fulfillment of the bible prophesy! Glory Glory!

This morning, as I was meditating the bible on the book of Job,  this thought came to my mind. Years ago, the Twin Towers in USA was under attack on Sept 11. Years later in 2012, the Gospel returns to Israel, Jerusalem on September 11 too, but as the preaching started after 6pm, in Israel time, it is considered the 12th. Glory Glory!

God's time table are able to move things into the right place at the right time. Bible used to taught in school when Dr Paul Crouch was in school long ago, but now it was prohibited. Whereas now, in Russia, Christianity can be talk anywhere and TBN has 6 satellite just in this country!

Looking at what Lord is doing in this end time, and I am amazed! Hearing Dr Paul talked with his son, Matt, on what his dad could or could not do, and what Dr Paul could do and see and Matt is the next generation to carry the torch of TBN, it is just so amazing how Lord speed things up in the short period of time!!!

When I was young, there is no such thing as internet but during growing up years in junior college, internet was the in thing to do and during my working in IT software area, internet became more and more advance till now it is so common.

Lord is building the whole world to be connected so that his Glory could be seen around the world! He got TBN to build up the satellite and then Pastor Prince to reveal about Jesus, the Grace and the Truth, and then, He will get me to show His Healing in Abundance! The last 2nd angels that save large no of souls before the last that come with the wrath. Lord is on time in His Timetable!!! Glory Glory!!!

Till now, I don't know when I will be shining in His Glory in the fulness so, I just continue to wait upon Him and to talk to Him in my meditation. Glory Glory! I am being amazed by all that is happening in this end time! Glory Glory! Lord is rising His Army up!!! Glory Glory!!!

For WK, after so many years of pulling her up, Lord recently told me that He is dropping her as she did not pick up His Calling! Sometime, man could be hard to respond to the Lord! Guess they let the cares of the world take over!!! WK only wants to walk close to me when she heard some of Lord's movement in my life. But herself, after so many years of calling, since I accepted Christ till now, the lift up in her only warmth her for a short moment before she fallen back to her usual life again.

Now I realised that if small thing Lord ask you to do, you don't respond, you are unlikely to do big things too!!! For WK, Lord started by asking her give some thing to her ex for 3 times and for her to sign up Chinese worship team for 1 time. Lord also did get her to set up a shop but she questioned her own ability. So, she respond with disbelieve on all the previous calling.

The last one was laying hand on people for healing. This one I received my calling together with hers during that bible study years ago. I responded to Lord by believing and what Lord prompted me, I followed. She was joyful each time I talk about what Jesus wanted to do with her life but after that, she always fall back to her own life. Lord give her enough time to respond but nothing in the end. After so many tries, Lord finally said it's enough!!!

As I looked to what Lord is doing, whatever He called us, He will make it come to past! Our Part is to believe and respond to His Calling by walking closely with Him! As ones walks, Lord will put things in our path to test obedience and faithfulness to the calling. Each yoke of test is not difficult, it is shaping of personality to walk with Him! Not about life or death, nor was it about traveling afar! Each is about faithfully believing in Him and He test our faith in Him!!! In the process, we see His Faithfulness too!!! Glory Glory!!! It's about a knowing Him process!!! Glory Glory!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba Father, thank You for the leading so far! I will wait upon You for Your Glory to be shown! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: