Sunday, October 7, 2012

Against all Hope, there is Bible Hope!

Praise the Lord for He is Good and His Mercy indwells forever! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Tomorrow is Hoshana Raba, Succot Day 7, Feast of Tabernacles and I am expecting my blessing to come to past but in the end was nothing. After so many years of waiting, my engine is running dry again. I need a fresh dose of hope to continue holding to this Truth!

Lord finally led me to listen to Pastor Prince 19/03/2006 'Why you can Hope against all Hope' I was touched by the last verse he shared about Abraham. It really blessed me and renew my faith a lot! Glory Glory!

Look at the timeline, Abraham was 100 and Sarah was 90. They had heard that Lord is blessing them a child! But imagine have to go through almost 100 years for Abraham and 90 years for Sarah, to hear from people about they too old to produce or they are gone case!

Against all Hope, Abraham has faith in Lord and it is accounted to him as Righteousness in Christ! I thank You, Lord, for letting them hold on to faith and had this bible Hope of Expectation of Good! He could hold for 100 years, my 5-6 years mean nothing! My Faith is renewed!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

With ex forming a family unit that Jc likes, this is her hope all these while and she is happy to live in that family unit. She do not like my lonely figure. To such an extend that she started disregard me totally since a few weeks ago. Yes, the picture do look bleak on my end.

But I am holding to Jesus promise that my marriage will be restored. I believe such a day will come. Thank You Lord Jesus for Your Finished Work at the Cross! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No matter what lemon darkness is throwing at me, I am going to make lemonade out of it and believe in My Abba Father is a Good Father and He will take good care of me and the Completed Work at the Cross by Lord Jesus is His Promise to me that I surely am blessed in family life, in financial life, in healing ministry life and in reproduction life and of course my health and wholeness in Christ Jesus too. I claim them in the Name of Jesus and by His Authority! Amen Amen!

I am thinking why Jc's phone have contact of police, the ambulance and the fire services. Then I know why, ex is expecting me to be gone from this earth but too bad, Lord has long planned to keep me alive for 1500 years! Who will win this fight over my body? Of course it is Jesus Finished Work, by His Blood! He has made me Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus! Amen Amen!!!

I shall look to Christ and Christ alone! Surely I am fully redeemed by Lord Jesus at the Cross of All destruction and I am healed of all sicknesses! If Psalm 103 says so, so be it! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

Lord, You had paid an over payment ransom for me and my life is Yours to keep! Not by Power, not by Might but by Your Spirit, through Christ Jesus, the Law of the Spirit of Life has set me free from the Law of Sin and Death! Greater is He in me than he that is in this world! Lord, as You are in Heaven, so am I in this world! I shall not die but live to proclaim the Goodness of the Lord! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Surely, as You are right now, sitting at the Right hand side of Abba Father, I am seated with You there, far above all Principality, Power and Might and dominions and every name that is named and not only in this age but also in that which is to come!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

It is written Romans 8:37 'Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him who loved us.' Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: