Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Jesus is the Way!

Recently, things are getting bad for me as ex had formed a family unit and the kids are having fun together, especially Jc and Dina. They are the only daughter in both families and it's good to find a partner that can be called sisters, be it step-sisters, they don't care, their only concern is they are not alone anymore!

Face with such a setup, Jc automatically preferred this new family unit and rejected me who is a lonely figure! This has been more and more obvious on the way she treated me, especially these 2 weeks. Each time she returns from her daddy, I need a new talk around and show her enough love for her to turnover.

This was especially had when Rosy and her 3 sons and 1 daughter came to sleepover with Jc and her daddy. Even though Jc was the only one who was left to sleep on the platform floor, she was okay with it!!! She has great joy in the process that she and Dina asked for more or weekly sleepover!!!

Even I pep talk to Jc, her mouth agrees but her heart rejected me out right!!! Even her mathematics problem she rather ask someone else than me, who was good with my maths in my school days!

Last night, miracle happened!!! Jc lost her book mark, a pretty book mark given by her daddy. No matter how she turn the house around, she could not find it! I was down with her rejecting of me and did not want to help her anymore. But in the end I still pray to Lord for wisdom and understanding and memory to find that book mark!

Lord didn't give me any clue, so there was no way I could help! After a helpless search, Jc decided to seek comfort from me. When she sat on my lap, Lord wisdom touched her and she looked into a bag behind my chair and found her book mark!!!

Lord's Wisdom touched her that she realised her mummy has Jesus and thus, when she came close to her mummy, Jesus Wisdom touched her! Glory Glory!!! With this knowledge, she was no more rejecting me as her mummy! Glory Glory!

For last week, it was her fear of lizard that made her run back to me again. Glory Glory!

Lord is so good that when nothing in the natural works, His Way is greater and a solution is found! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: