Friday, October 5, 2012

Grace Favoured Ground

'Through Christ Jesus, the Law of the Spirit of Life set me Free from the Law of Sin and Death! Through meditation of this verse years ago, Lord showed me all sins and deaths was sucked into Lord Jesus and fully cleansed, no more darkness left on Him. When that happened, I prayed for my girl's back pain from a fall at the play ground and she was healed! Glory to Jesus!'

I am listening to Pastor Prince short sermon clip in YouTube and noticed that I had posted the above 5 months ago. I then realise that I had fallen from Grace and need a reminder from the videos of Pastor Prince in YouTube to lift myself up. The moment I saw that, I quoted Psalm 23

'Though I walk into the valley of the Shadow of death,
Lord, I shall not fear, Your Rod and Your Staff, they comfort me.
You set a table before me, in the presence of my enemy,
You anoint my head with Oil; my cup brimming cup runs over.

Surely or only goodness,
mercy and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life,
and through the length of my days
the house of the Lord [and His Presence]
shall be my dwelling place.'

Abba Father, I thank You that when everything fails, even relationships and family, You are with me, I shall not lack!!! I walked in Your Favour Ground and I am Highly Blessed!

Moments ago, I was telling Lord, if You really want to use me then rise me up, if not let me die. I know the Glorious of the Kingdom that I don't mind die, but for His Kingdom sake, I have to remain alive. Not for my sake but for His Sake!

In my silly moment, I even asked Him why He let this curse come to me when Lord Jesus at the Cross had fully redeemed me completed! He healed the brain attack at that moment. Lord is Good!

Ex is mad with me for disclosing his unfaithfulness to his gf"s ex. Actually I was shocked that they are both cheaters! Yet, they are angry that I opened their can of dark secret! But as they both are good lier, they managed to convince each other and are still together. But in the process, I had upset their whatever plan that they are both angry with me. Anyway, not my problem!

If they even plan on this house on which room who is going to stay, am I suppose to smile and let things be? I know Lord will provide me new homes but the only problem is I don't know when. Actually I didn't have this idea but Lord put me to talk with her ex. He said I will discover some secret that she is hiding. I was thinking of character defect, I didn't expect to hear what I heard!!! Her ex don't want her to take away his kids, especially he is concerned that ex is not a Muslim and might erode his kids religious knowledge.

Guess on hearing his kids liked Jc and on good term with ex, he did the inevitable of blocking her access. Between them I heard he was a violent man, but if a wife that had cheated more than once and was caught by his relatives and friends, who won't be mad? Especially he loved her and had written in his Facebook that if he cannot stop loving, must know that she doesn't love him!

Unfaithfulness is just like a death sentence handed to the spouse. Whatever the reason, be it a sickness or through the strife of life, life had drifted apart, this who to blame? The only way is to let this love bank get zero again so that don't dwell in the problem.

For me, I am glad that I have Lord leading in me that in the end of path, He always opens new path for me to walk on. He let me have hope, have path to walk on even though the current situation see not way. He lay an abundance path, a path of success and a path of victory for me to walk on! How can I not be thankful to Him! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

Matthew 19:26 says that:
'But Jesus looked at them and said, "With men this is impossible, but All Things are Possible with God!!!"'

Romans 5:1-2:
'Therefore, Since we are justified through faith,
let us have [the peace of reconciliation to hold and to enjoy] peace with God
through our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).

Through Him also we have access by faith into this Grace (state of God's Favour)
in which we [firmly and safely] stand.
And let us rejoice and exult in our hope of experiencing and enjoying the Glory of God.'

Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: