Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Small Blessedness

I have not been giving much Glory to Lord for His Faithfulness is my daily life that I shall share some here.

In September 21st, I, my mum and Jc went to attend a wedding dinner host by the parents of the son my mum looked after in his young years. After the dinner, mum and me had gone to the washroom but Jc didn't want to.

However, when we were just to cross the overhead bridge, she said she was pretty urgent. I didn't feel like going back up to the restaurant again as there might be lots of people trying to get down the lift. I was thinking either we travel 2 bus-stop to the MRT station to find a washroom or took at taxi home and told her to hold on.

Mum had wanted to take the bus home as it would bring her to her door step even though I told her to take the cab. Her bus came when we were above the bridge and had no time to run for it. Mum proclaimed that the next bus will come quickly but it never did.

No matter how I flagged for a cab, none stop even though they were empty!!! Then Lord led me to see behind me was a hotel and I decided to bring Jc to the washroom there. As she finished and we were almost there at the road side where mum was waiting for us, a taxi turned up and stopped just as we reached the road!!! Glory to Jesus!

Lord knew Jc's urgency better then this ignorance mum and did not want my mum to take the 1 hour journey home! He made everything perfect that Jc was happy and we all had peace in taking the cab. The taxi-driver wanted to take a longer road but Lord led me to recall another expressway I had taken long ago when I was living in the city. He also blessed green lights at all traffic junctions that we had ease sending mum home and reached our home before midnight!!! Glory to Jesus!!!

Last Sunday, Lord told me to tithe $10 during the service. I faithfully obeyed. I went to make a new pair of spectacle as my degree had changed. There were 2 kinds of transition lens that one is like my old spec, which had not so dark colour in sunlight and another more expensive one was darker. But as I am not working, I do not want to spend that much on the lens! The difference between the 2 was $62. In the end, the man, also a Christian, blessed me half the price of the difference and I agreed. That was a blessing around $30, 3 times the money I tithed the same day!!! Glory to Jesus!!!

This 2 weeks, I faced 2 death threats on the intensity of the black magic attack. The first one, as I was sensing life getting off me, I prayed to Lord that if He is using me for His Glory, then fully healed me as Christ had done it all at the Cross and He proclaimed, 'It is finished!', and by the stripes of Jesus, I am fully healed. I also told Him that otherwise, take my life away as I also knows the glory in heaven that I don't mind go back there to enjoy!!! hehe...

But Lord knows better! He fully healed me and brought me back to life again! Then He let Perry Stone preached that when one think about death, it's the spirit of hopelessness had attacked them! Perry Stone also taught about the different devilish agents that I could have a more effective prayer! Glory Glory! Lord led me to gain new knowledge for each dispensation! Hallelujah!!!!

Then the weekends that just passed, Lord let me experience another form of attack and my prayer as if not working! Actually, Lord purposely let me be in the loosing end so that devil would come to talk to me this, 'Don't fight with me and give Peter the flat. Otherwise, I will kill you!'

Lord let me found out about who is placing this curse and after that I was well again. Glory to Jesus! Whatever I didn't know, He find a way to show me and let me be equiped to handle each new level of attack!Glory Glory! Amen Amen! He even tricked the devil to disclose to me the information. Haha...

So you see, why I didn't post that much! But now I am fully back to health again! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Jc SA2 exam is starting, but on the listening comprehension, the curse made her sleep through that she could not wake up. I woke up at 8:30am and was able to get her to school by 9am.

In the SA1 exam middle of the year, the curse did the same thing and Peter got them not to lock us into deep sleep to let Jc able to go take the rest of the papers in time.

This time round, he is suggesting Jc to go to his house every night so that he could drive her to school every morning for the next 4 days of exam next week! He don't want to slow down his attack on me. Lord told me to hold on another year to fully finish the bible meditation. I have about 100+ pages to meditate before the whole bible I had walked through all these years, reading it and then meditating verse by verse!

Now that I learnt the new way of praying, even the intensity of the attack become peace. Glory to Jesus!!! Ex thought last 2 weeks of intensity he got me, he thought of an overall killing field. But he did not know it's Lord purposely let me went through it to learn new commandments! He let me learn how to pray in the new way!!! With each new assault, new Grace is given to me that I could walk above and not below!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

This round, Jc finally see all that her dad is doing to me. After so many weeks of preferring him to me, she is currently sick of how he treated me! This also is the 1st time Rosy scolded Jc strongly and even threaten legal on her!!! She let Jc see how nasty she could be!!! Actually Rosy no clue that it was really Jc and not me. She thought she was fighting me. haha.... why would I want to fight with her a man that is a can of yucky worms?

They rejoiced in each other lies but I know they are just lying to each other!!! Anyway Lord revealed that I will not get him back but the new man. Jc was jumping with great joy after suffering the nastiness with her dad and Rosy!!!

Thing had turned out better than expected! I did not know that this 1 sleep late will affect Jc's view of her dad and Rosy that much that their usual nicety on her is not really real. She saw for herself that Rosy is as nasty as daddy!!! Even though she had asked for forgiveness from Rosy, she wasn't keen to meet them this weekends! That was how much they had pressured her!!!

I doesn't know how will things turn out. But I told her whatever she said about her daddy, he is still her daddy and this cannot be change. Lord led me to send some verses in Psalms and in Proverbs for him to see but he was vexed by it that he changed Jc's facebook so that me and Jc had no access.

Since Jc phone had lots of money left before expiring a week time, I used it to send some more verses as I was impressed! I saw new lights on verse on adultery that I asked Lord to explained to me the consequences! Lord told me to meditate the verse and I had a better understanding how this great sin is affecting the body. I will write another post on it as this is getting too long. Glory Glory! All thanks to Jesus and His Finished Work at the Cross! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: