Monday, October 29, 2012

Blessedness continue...

I am so pleased with Lord lately. I have been aiming at iphone 5 and was wishing for louder voice, and have a flash light and better picture quality. I am so happy that Lord fulfilled my wish even though I did not ask him for them. :)

Another area I wish for was for New Creation Church website to display all the testimonies people wrote in and don't erase any of the old testimonies. I am glad that in this new website update, Lord got them to do just that!!! Glory Glory!!!

I am staying at home most of the time, so, how to go sign up a new mobile phone I am totally clueless. I called Singtel customer care and the first lady suggested that since my old iphone 3 was drowned by Jc, maybe I should get it repair or get a new one but with the original plan, that would cost me S$800+.

When I meditated, Lord told me not to waste that kind of money so I did not act on that day. The next day, I was still wondering what would happen to my broadband that I put on the old phone if I got a new phone plan.

Lord send someone who knew to teach me to go upgrade my plan and based on my needs, to buy the broadband need. In the end, I paid S$308 for the iphone 5. My monthly rate will increase by a bit more and Lord said I still could afford it, so I sign that up and got a new phone. Praise Jesus!!!

Been trained with the Lord for 6 years and mainly listen to Christian song, recently, NCC newly invested shopping center is up and functioning. It will open to secular performance first. Originally I wanted to attend the opening but after listening to the singers, their songs, I decided they are no more my cup of tea, so I give up going.

All servers in church are given tickets to go watch the performance! Yes, Su is going and so is her husband. They and their eldest son are serving in church.

Actually waiting for the Lord for 6 years, I am a bit tired of it and thought of start serving too. But Lord wants me to hold another year to finish my bible meditation. So I will obey Him for 1 more year. I really need His Grace in Abundance to carry on for another year!

At time I do feel like throwing my towel and turn my back to Him. But where could I go? No where! He is my life line and the Only Hope to a Glorious future and a Comfort family life. How could I turn my back on Him?

Sometime, the thing He wants me to do, it's easier to escape then face the battle. But because He said so, I just obey. Now that Peter knows that I knew he is the one who send those curses, he saw my unhappy face and quickly made his exit after sending Jc home.

I just could not understand this...I had forgiven him countless time and even I am pretty sure of he doing it before devil told me it's him, I still give him lots of Grace and didn't show him any anger but forgiven him time and time again. But he still carries on his curses!

After so many years of fighting, he still refuses to give up!!! This kind of man, only Rosy who wants his money would want such a man!!! I am just sick of him!!! Will I pick him up again after all the dust settle, in my soft heart, I might, but, for my sake, I would not want him in my life anymore!!! No More!!!

The only good thing is I have Lord Almighty with me and He is my Abba!!! Without His Love for me, I don't know how will I live. But He wants to bless me 1500 years of life, when He said so, so be it!!!

They thought they could snap me off!!! Fat Hope!!! The blood of Jesus had washed them down from Heaven to earth and in the name of Jesus, they shall fall from earth to hell and forever burn in the Lake of Fire!!! Glory Glory to the Name of Jesus!!!

The curser thought they have the authority, they still don't know they are stepping into hell!!!

This is what Psalm 92:6-7 say about them:

'6 A man in his rude and uncultivated state knows not, 
neither does a [self-confident] fool understand this:  
7 That though the wicked spring up like grass and all evildoers flourish
they are doomed to be destroyed forever.'

This is what Proverbs 4:14-17, 19 say:

'14 Enter not into the path of the wicked, 
and go not in the way of evil men. 
15 Avoid it, do not go on it; turn from it and pass on.  
16 For they cannot sleep unless they have caused trouble or vexation; 
their sleep is taken away unless they have caused someone to fall.  
17 For they eat the bread of wickedness and drink the wine of violence.  
19 The way of the wicked is like deep darkness; 
they do not know over what they stumble.'

The day will come when they have to pay with their lives, devil let them use it for a purpose, it's selling their soul to him and they knows not!!!

Only the way to Jesus is the one and only way!!! Where there is Confident Expectation of Good!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: