Monday, October 8, 2012

The Grace of Jesus

The Right hand of God, the Father, is a hand of Love. He came down to earth to save, to serve. He even walked a Perfect Path for us, His Body, and then let us know after He was judged and had died for our sake that He is going up to prepare Mansions for us. Plenty is laid ahead for us to walk to Him to enjoy His Abundant Life! Glory Glory! Hallelujah!!!

For me, this 6 years of walking with Jesus, I used to think by walking close to Jesus I would be greatly blessed. I looked to this abundant life and with great boast in the Lord, I am happy. Glory Glory!

Even this divorce, my main aim is not myself. My main aim is Jc is in peace. All that I do I want her to be in peace. Based on what is given to me, I live my life. Basically I am not one who like to fight! Mainly if trouble comes, my part is restored. That's all. I do not even want any part of it to glorify me. But even that, the concern is still me and I wonder how can I do Lord's duty? He is the God of Love, how can I show love to people! This is not me. I am a selfish and self-centered being!!!

But Lord did not give up on me. This latest learning of Di Zhi Gui is growing in my life. It's the Proverb in the bible that Ancient Chinese had interpreted into understandable code of life for Chinese! Through it, way of life becomes more understandable for me. After all, Di Zhi Gui is also about Love!!! Glory Glory! It's about caring for people around you and nothing about self. Sound familiar?!

You know, for this divorce, the main area of fight is Jc and this apartment only. Even though, through the spirit disturbance, I had foolishly given to ex, and from outside this apartment, he is using spirits to pull Jc over and then tried to scare or kill me, so as to get me out of this house. In the surface, he seems doing good but in the dark, it's the opposite!

Even with all these happening, my heart has grown soft with the Grace of Jesus growing stronger in me! At time, I do think by the Grace of good deeds, I actually don't mind move out of this apartment to let them have it for their joy sake!

Many a time, I do think of such. I reckon he that is evil is also using such to get me to give up. But I have Lord with me closely, any moment, whether it's Him or not, He let me know. Glory Glory! You see, in the world, the poor is aplenty, even showing good deeds are good, but we still need the wisdom of God!

Unwise giving will let the receiver party goes into pride that they have 'achieved' such and give not glory to Lord! When we are led by the Lord and give to one whose heart is ready to accept Him, His Glory will shine!!! Hallelujah!!!

That is why my dad years ago, having the intention to steal a healing from Jesus and return to his idol. Lord do not mind his bad intention, He still led him to accept Christ, don't we come to Him with some selfish reason too? :D Even though I did not know his intention, Lord's know! Subsequent leading to walk close to Lord, dad did not want, he even play his chanting song near the end of his life!!!

Even with that, Lord's Grace is still greater than his turning away. Doctor said he had headache and would lost conscious till he died off. Lord preserve his life that he had very mild headache and he never lost conscious!!! He was able to eat till the last day of life!!! He could recognised us till the last moment of life! Even his wish was to go back to his idol, Lord protected him and he walked with the angel of Death to heaven! Glory Glory!! Amen Amen!!! It was recent years that mum talked about he came to Jesus just for the purpose of healing with the intention to turn back!!! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

As for me, ex uses black magic to gain access to this apartment. If I by the good of my heart given to him, it would means his black magic is stronger than Lord. Also, his claim of Jesus is not a living God would become more convincing in his heart.

Therefore, as long as I am alive and still living here as the original agreement, it would mean Lord is a Living God in me and His Healing and Savior ways is alive and kicking!!! His Kingdom is real and is Mighty!!! Glory Glory!!!

By hard knock and by persuasive, devil is still the same serpent that tricked Eve to bite that first bite on the fruit from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil and Adam, just followed his wife, and led the whole human race to be fallen.

But Jesus, the Grace and Truth, the Tree of Life, has come! He is the last Adam that restored us to our original place of fellowship with God, the Father, through the Grace of the Finished Work of Lord Jesus at the Cross!

Through believing He is the Son of God and has come down to earth to bring us back, we are saved. Through Him, all condemnation ceased. For the law of the Spirit, has set me freed from the law of Sin and of death! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: