Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Effect of Sin in our Body

As I was looking at the Book of Proverbs as impressed by the Lord, I had a new learning on the verse that previously I did not see! Guess, the lesson on Di Zhi Gui had opened my curiosity of this area that for the first time, I saw how it affects the body.

As I was reading the God Words on Adulterer, Lord opened this verse to me that I asked Lord to explain in detail. Here is His explanation:

Proverb 5:11
'At the end of your life you will groan, when your fresh and body are spent'

Lord:
'My Beloved, when people who goes for adultery, what they did from that one act of intercourse, their overall body decay by a few percent of wasting away!

It is not just the brain and the spinal cord fluid drain down, it's the overall physical body could not take this Sin and started the break down!!!

Physically, they will become weaker and mentally, the memory, the sense of things in life, the decisions, overall judgment will deteriorate! That is why they die earlier and overall the organs break down that the natural body protection is eventually gone!

Those who are active in sex, between 50-100 partners, they are likely to die in their 40s to 50s. This also depends when they start their loose life.

My Love, you read about the piercing of liver, yes liver is the most affected one beside the brain. This weakening of the liver will affect the overall performance of the body as the liver produce blood and wash blood clean!!!

That is why you heard of testimonies about their body weak. The itchiness is from what they eat that toxic their system. That is why such a high lives in the pub and playing with sex freely is such a danger on human's body!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!'

No comments: