Monday, October 15, 2012

When Abba Opens His Heaven

Lord Jesus loves me so much!!! I asked Lord to speak to me yesterday. At worship, I saw a Lamb slained at foundation seated at the throne looking at me. Next moment the bloody Lamb moved towards me and I had received with my arms. Lord led me to bow down my body to accept it fully into me. At that moment, I realised whatever I suffered, Lord was slained for it and I was being set free. I cried as all these happened and all that pen up in me was released! Glory Glory!

Today as I prayed Psalm 103, I finally understood Psalm 103:11

'For as the Heavens are high above the Earth,
so Great are His Mercy and Loving-Kindness towards
those who reverently and worshipfully fear Him. Psalm 103:11 AMP)

Many years ago, as I was yielding for His Love, Lord opened His Heaven to show me this realm of Love that was so Powerful and Colourful!!! I was wowed by this Love for a long time. I thought Lord showed me because of my yielding for His Love but today I understand because I accepted His Calling!

Su had finally accepted her calling into the Children Ministry and Lord is happy with her. He recently opens His Heavenly Love realm to her too. In her calling, she was telling me that she had tried many new areas of responsibilities as she was called to do. Each area of responsibilities, she trusted to the Lord and her fellow volunteers teacher told her she was amazing. But she didn't feel so as it was the Lord doing it!

Today, Lord let me realise, just like Jesus, He accepted Abba Father's Calling on His Life and Lord was Happy and opened His Heavenly Realm to tell tell Him, Matthew 3:17, 'This is My Son, whom I love, with Him I am well Pleased.'

Both Su and me are now walking in our calling and Lord really very happy with us! Glory Glory! Lord let me see that like Joseph, as we prosper in each assignment that Lord place in our path, we prosper in it as the doing part is the Lord, outside people could see the Glory and claim the amazing. I know like Joseph, we would move to our respective place of responsibilities!

Many children of God want to aim for the high places and do not like the small things. But Lord prosper us in the little things and as we move into each path of His Righteousness, more of the good will move into our way! This is how we move up the ladder from small to big! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

Yesterday, the 2nd service was anointed and Pastor Prince even pray for us to receive the blessing! Su asked her husband, who went to the first service if his service have such prayer or Ps Prince talking about the sure blessing, he said no!

You see, I was supposed to go to the 1st service but Lord let me overslept to go to the 2nd service with Su and we both receive into our spirit that we surely are highly blessed. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

I am so happy with Lord's leading and talking to me! Finally I see where I have walked wrongly and I repent my ways of looking at things. Surely Lord is happy and give me the approval of confirmation! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

It is good to live with Lord! I might not know how things are flowing but in him I am fully blessed! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!


No comments: