Sunday, September 30, 2012

Beauty in the Eyes of Lord

It's wonderful of TBN to invite Pastor Prince to their new studio in Jerusalem, the 1st guest, to talk on Grace on the hill of Grace! Glory Glory!!! It a revelation of the Priestly Garment that shows how precious we are in God sight! Click on the link to watch it! You will be blessed. I couldn't help watching more than once. :D Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

This end time, Jesus is letting people around the world to know His Grace so that people can Rest in His Peace but there are pastor out there, that wants to bring condemnation through, as though the devil, whom is the accuser of the brother, work is not enough. This pastor, whom I used to watch his program, insisted to bring condemnation to his sheep!!! I am amazed! I should him about verses that we are redeemed and God don't impute sin on us anymore, but he rather block me from posting in his face book!!!

Another pastor, whom I like watching his weekly program, also let worries get to him and the latest video, was one asking people for money! Looking to men instead of Jesus, who is the Rich One and the Provider!

Sometime back, there was another I highly regarded one, and from him, I learnt that to get blessed, find someone who is righteous in the eyes of Lord to bless, so that blessing will be fulfilled in us, was also looking for ways to make money!

With the world getting darker from Lord's shaking, for all things that are not His to be shaken so that only through Him, things can remain. All these pastors one by one lost their faith in Jesus and look to the world and to themselves to get things done. This is working under law, fallen from Grace!!!

I am glad to hear that even the new NCC building is completed and schedule to open in Nov 2012, So far, as at July, the collection was around 300 millions, so still left about 200 mil to fulfill the needs. The recent collection was not announce yet, but through Pastor Lian recently, the need is still there. But Pastor Prince never worry about it. He knows Lord will provide it!

I also not worry when I will go out, for if Lord wants to show His Glory, He surely will open the door, I need not go open for Him. When the right time comes, whatever He says, I just obey will do. No big deal about it! It's Him doing the work, not me!

For the New Creation Church location, of course, if Lord commend it to be build, surely He will pay for it. Pastor Prince said that whenever a need is raised to pay partly the payment of the building, Lord would bless them to have enough to pay for the expenses. So, they never need to worry at all. Pastor Prince is trusting Lord to bring it through! For without Him, nothing could work! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

My heart was heavy to see those pastors not trusting the Lord! With this write out, the burden in my heart is finally released! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: