Sunday, September 16, 2012

Patience to walk with Jesus

From the start of this walk with Jesus about rising me up, I had been calling those around me to walk with me in this calling. From long ago as a young Christian till now, in the Good News of Christ, from the heart to choose to believe in His Goodness or not, to follow patiently till the patience run out. I see them all. I would only thank Jesus for His Grace that was/is given to me that let me flows along with Him no matter what!

It is not my endurance, without His Grace working in me and through me, I won't be able to walk till today! Many a time in the walk, when promises, reset points were reached, I might be out of gas, but Lord pumped in new Grace and gave new strength to carry on. As I looked to Him, He reset old tiredness and renew of strength to walk on again. Glory Glory!

Up till today, I have seen many people walked closed and then walked away. I am not bother by them. As long as I walk closely to Lord, and choose to yolk with Him, He will leads me to where He wants to put me.

Many time, when people heard of what Lord is doing in my life, they would say if you have done some door opening myself. But I always replied that Lord will open the door for me. Glory Glory! Yes, it's on His Time and not mine time!

Recently, after hearing Dr Paul Crouch of TBN said that he was mad with God for blessing him each time at the last moment of need. He asked Lord why, as there is a dateline to meet and an anxiousness to cure and even an anger to settle, He always comes at the last moment so that all would know it's God!

No wonder Lord said in the bible that His Blessing is a Commanded Blessing that even satan cannot block! We, man, actually do not have the ability to wait, nor the ability to do what Lord want us to do. We need Him to accomplished all that He want us to do so that the Glory of the Name of Jesus will shine high! Without Him, we really can't. I could see this very clear!

Yet, Lord, Jesus, is very humble God! He always thank us and even bless us just because we let Him come through but He is the one doing the work! He will give a pat and hugs us much! But really, it's Him and Him alone who is doing it all. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Why Jesus need to come down from heaven to walk in faith and then to faithfully go to the Cross in the end of His Life! As we can't, He had to do it so that now, by faith, by looking to Him, we received all that He had done to walk a undeserve, unmerited, and unearnded blessing and love. It is His Love for us!

I am blessed to have Him with me. My life is a lot better with Him than without! Any fall short or unwell, I can always cast it out with His Mighty Lord's Hand, who did wonders! His Blood, the Salvation, the Strength, the Kingdom of God and the Power of Christ always protects me. Surely, I am a lot better with Christ than without Him. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: