Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Life

As I continued to learn about the life of Jesus has given to us in this world, Lord led me to learn how to be a generous man. He showed me step by step from personal ability on people close to me to slowly move to people outside this small circle. I am glad to know how each person using their own capacity to help the misfortune in this world. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Beside learning this, I also have a deeper understanding of how this semen of 3 men, could be so harmful to women. From one lady who faced such area sickness, she asked a granny how were the health conditions of those prostitutes in the olden days, how they fair? The old granny told her they all faced their womb rotten from cancer of that area!

This lady spent only 1.8years doing this freedom of sex to spike her husband and in the end, she suffered. She said it's not immediate effect, but come much later! The time of having fun, there wasn't such illness, body was still very strong and healthy. It was much much later that she faced the fullness of the sin. Guess when the cup of sin was full.

Previously, when I faced the problem of Jc might be having down syndrome, I faced the troubled heart of to abort her or not, the idea of abortion made me felt as if killing her. Thank Jesus that further test showed she was a healthy fetus that I carried on the pregnancy.

Recently, I watched a video on abortion from the Di Zhi Gui video, I finally see the whole process. I wonder how mankind has deteriorated in their emotions that they don't mind killing a life. I saw the doctor crash the limbs and then the head and body. It was one big mess of killing a life. The one being interviewed in fact saw the doctor let her give birth to the 7th month baby and used his hand to block the baby from breathing and thus considered abortion. From learning all these, I felt it's murder classified as abortion!!! I wonder what is the negative energy that is coming to those who carry out the killing!!!

With all these learning, I will walk upright so as not to fall into all these curses. Even I know Lord took away the sins, but the consequences is what that man has to handle. From recent learning, I bow 90 degree to my eldest sister for condemning her with what I learnt in Christianity and in Di Zhi Gui. I learnt that I should not use it to teach others but to walk right myself and let the Glory of Jesus to lead them to repentance, to come back to Christ! Glory Glory!

Yesterday, after the recent weeks of smsing ex all that I learnt of the mistakes I made in the marriage, I bowed 90 degree to him 3 times to ask for forgiveness for the past, to redeem the curse that came through overriding him. I learn man is the sky and woman is the ground. When woman tried to be the sky, the nature of the husband is the head and wife is the neck that Lord placed on us were broken. My apology is to settle the score in his heart and in my peace. He happily accepted it and told me to move on.

Now, with the learning that parents-in-laws are also parents, leads me to remove the dislike of having parents-in-laws in my life. With that, Lord said I will have the new man that He showed me sometime back. I could see ex and his girlfriend could match each other better and they are letting her children to play with Jc to create a bonding among them so that their relationship could be make good.

I bless them as I don't have intention of having ex back again. Lord let me see he has no heart for me so that when Lord prospers me, if he want to do a u-turn, I will know that he u-turn for the money sake and not for me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

Lord is happy with all my learning! He said that to walk 1500 years with Him and not fall, I have to learn Di Zhi Gui to know how life works in the natural order, so that I will not run against it. It is better than blindly go on without this knowledge. I am glad to learn them. At least, now I know what is the root cause of things, so that things will not be an unknown but a known result. In fact, a lot of those people, after they learnt about Di Zhi Gui, they came to repent why they had gone wrong and suffered the consequences and advised others not to go the same way!!! Glory Glory!

Those that did not suffer that serious, they managed to clear their sickness after walking upright. Only those that suffered the worst form of sickness could not reverse the full effect and died. It was sad to know that the illness caused the whole womb to rot and the doctor told her that when she lost all her blood through the rotting, she would died. Think through sharing her story, she did manage to live longer than the 3 months the doctor had told her as she attended 20 repenting sharing.

It seem that women, who used their body to earn easy money, waste their health so much that no matter how much they earned, it was not worth the medical costs that come later. The curse of the 3 semen poison is really that bad. Even though I am not one who would go for such adventure, I am glad to learn this so that no matter what temptation, I will not fall as I do not want to suffer such fate. I know Jesus had taken all sicknesses on the Cross and as long as we looked to Him, healing is possible; prevention is better than cure, I guess!

Lord, I thank You for your teaching! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: