Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Prophetic Timming

This week, I have been following Pastor Prince preaching as invited by TBN faithfully. My Spirit Man have this inner knowing this the a very significant time before Jesus return. The Preaching on the Southern Steps facing the Mount of Olives and then the final preaching on Caesarea Maritima, where long ago Paul had his defence on his preaching of Jesus before heading towards Rome.

All the significant timing and also what Lord disclosed to me, I know Jesus is returning very soon. Even from China end I too see great sins happening. The world out there is full of darkness. The time does seem right!

Lord even got Dr Paul Crouch to pass his 40yrs of holding office on TBN to his son, Matt Crouch! Such a prophetic move in Caesarea Maritima signifies they shifting from Law teaching channels to Grace channels in abundance! Surely, Jesus is going to impact many in this end time. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

My heart did have an interest to join this TBN Israel tour! But as I currently still using my saving to live my life, I don't want to waste the money on the trip, so watching on TBN is the alternative! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Private life wise, ex side did send out new development signal to Jc, it caused Jc to lose appetite on Monday evening and refused to go to school on Tuesday, as she was holding the news as a secret from me and it stressed her so much that she had breathing difficulties and coughing.

I have to use what I learnt from Di Zhi Gui, to explain to her decision of adults are complicated to understand and told her to not interfere and to concentrate on her study, her part as a daughter. I also told her going against parents wish might bring bad energy to her, so told her not to do it. She agreed and she is able to live her life better! Glory to Jesus for the recent teaching that I could apply to her! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Recently, on checking about what the bible says about disobeying parents, I found the bible talk about other human relationship too. It confirms even more that ancient Chinese learn about the bible and wrote out the ways of leading such life using the Chinese ways of writing. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

For me, I have given up all hopes for ex and whatsoever developments on his side, as long as it does not affect me, I am okay. But if it affects me, then it is not okay. I am glad that I have Lord with me. Even when he wants to keep it from me, Lord told me about it so, he could not hide anything from me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

I am going out to work for Lord soon. Am I excited? I have peaceful heart, no excitement yet! Maybe the day when I start work then I will know how it is like. At this moment, I am just wait upon the Lord!

I am glad that Dr Paul Crouch shared about how he got his 1st great miracle to set up the TV station. Lord waiting till the last 30mins before the bank close to send someone to bless him. He said Lord is never late and always on time. It always caused panic and frustration with Lord in him, but Lord always in time. Haha.

From his sharing, I know Lord will be on time. So, whatever I need, I need not worry as He knows when is the best time to present Himself. So I leave Him to His Time and rest in His Shalom peace and continue my meditation.

I have just completed the Prophets and next will be the Writings. As Psalms and Proverbs were my 1st 2 books that I had meditated, I have a lot lesser to do before I completed meditating the whole bible! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Daily fellow shipping with Jesus is good! As Lord is always talking to me, I need not guess what is His next movement. All He revealed to me so I know. But as it's between me and Him, I am not disclosing much here as this is for me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

This 5 years of sitting with Him is good! Abba loves me so much that He always very considerate of my peace. Whatsoever I prefer, He will talk in that direction and at the same time work my heart on things I am not comfortable. When He get my heart right, then He disclose the direction He wants me to move. Glory to Him!!!

Previously I don't know about this and had revealed mood swing decision on ex and the new man. But now I am sure of who he shall be and I let nature flows to the direction Lord has planed for me. After all He is the One working over it, not me! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

This life of flowing in His Rhythm of Grace is good! He will carries me to where He wants to place me. I need not bother. My part is to meditate and talk to Him daily. The rest of the job He set it up and place me there! Even the work to do all is about Him, so I need not bother much! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Life is good! When out there is darkness, here at home is peace. Even Jc getting more obedient and had been getting good results in school. I am pleased! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Even the next step in life He decides for me and tell me how to go about it! I just need to listen to Him and go accordingly! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! Never have I had a life so carefree as this. Glory Glory! Amen Amen! No wonder the bible says He works in us the Grace to do the job. His Yoke is Light!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

And, what good with such life? He brings me back to Eden and to enjoy His well planned life for me. So, what a great pleasure it is to flow in such life! Do nothing much, all He is the one doing and get blessed to live good life!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: