Thursday, September 27, 2012

Seeding and Harvesting

When I learnt about the natural of life from di zhi qui, and from Lord always delivered me, all that about others, I have seen it happen. Only ex, I have yet to see he got back the bad energy he sent out in being unfaithfulness. Finally I saw it today!!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Remember I was telling you about how ex and his girl friend matched each other, I didn't know it's a fruit both have planted in their last marriage and they are harvesting in their coming marriage! Glory Glory!

Lord let Jc and Rosy's 9 year old girl, Dina to be friendly to each other. Dina and Jc added each other facebook. I was able to look at some of her family photos, the whole big families of her father's and her mother's.

As I know Rosy is a pretty 'friendly' lady, her families are happy go lucky kind of people, while her ex families are those more serious but gentle kind, same like mine. When I looked at the family albums, I was wondering what had happened in their marriage that led to a nasty divorce as Rosy told Peter.

Through Dina, I managed to go to her father's facebook and message him. The main reason of messaging was I was uncomfortable with Rosy 2 headed personality. So I want to know their reason of divorce so as to know if Jc will suffer living with them in future!

Glory to Jesus! Her ex finally message me his contact no and I smsed him and he called me earlier on. He had long moved ahead as they were divorced 4 yrs back! He initially did not let me know the reason of divorce but after I told him if adults quarrel, it would affects the kids, he finally told me she did exactly what ex had done on me. They both are unfaithful!!!

Her ex even highlighted about her scream!!! I said she looked so sweet now! He said after marriage Peter will know. Haha..... I didn't know Lord put both of them who are so similar together! 1) Art of Lying - both are equally good in it! 2) unfaithful - both likes wild taste, 3) Roaring - both good in scary roaring that imprint into the heart of their ex. Sound like blessedness or disaster in the making depends how tolerant they are to each other in their habits!

I really now believe what ever you planted, you will see the fruit! Where in the world that ex could find someone that is as good as him in his trades of interest? But they get to meet each other! Are they soul mate or disaster in the making? Yet to see!

I have seen things happened to people who come against me but so far so blissfully, I see nothing for all that ex had done. I didn't know harvest takes time. Tonight talking to her ex, finally everything become clear! I was wondering why her 3 sons of 13 - 16 were so quite to almost numb but with sad eyes. When her ex stressed to me her screaming, then I realised what happened to her 3 sons!

No wonder she could forced her sons to give a false wide smile just to push down my comment of why their eyes look so sad! She is a tiger mum that now wear a coat of sheep to fool ex, who believe in her sweet nature! That's how good she is!

Tonight, I could finally feels Lord loving me much! What ever I suffered, Lord is returning to him to experience!!! I thank You, Lord! I thank You for Your Faithfulness! It just the time of harvesting takes time! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: