Monday, September 24, 2012

Holy Ghost Appointment

I was supposed to meet WK for the 1st service but for some reason, I could not wake up till 8:30am, the start of the 1st service. I decided to go for the 2nd service instead.

Everything was perfectly normal and good. Pastor Prince shared about his experience in Israel and even the torch transfer from Dr Paul Crouch to Matt, his son happened just after 6pm, Israel time. Jews day starts at 6pm, the day before!

 The 3rd preaching was on the 11th Sept. But as the passing of torch happened after 6pm, it was considered the 12th and the 1st service after the torch passing was about the Gospel of Jesus Christ! Glory Glory! Also the significant of 12 being preached about the woman who bleed for 12 years and the 12 years old daughter of Jarius and the year 2012!!!

I was wondering where to take my lunch since I was heading to another place after service, but as the crowd was few due to F1 racing, I decided to have my lunch at the food court! Lord sent a sweet lady to sit across me and we had a good Holy Ghost connection!

From her sharing of the dream Lord gave her, I know Lord is rising her too. She dreamt that she was in a river with water at knee level. She saw some dead people in the far end where water is deeper, at neck level. She was frightened and dare not move forward. She wanted to turn back but her legs could not move back!!! Lord stopped her there!!!

Lord was full in me and shared that the dead people is not really dead. In bible term, they have not accepted Christ and such are term as dead. I shared about I might be witness and shared about the 3 days sleep before arise and rise up the sky. She told me Jesus died for 3 days then arise and go up the sky! We have joy sharing about Jesus and the bible.

She is 61 but from the look of her, she looks younger than 61. I was sharing with her my experience and how I have not been working and yet still have abundance enough to spend and eat! She was working in another church but had been in NCC for 7 years. She is looking to extend her contract with that church for another year!

She said she rise early to go to work and no time to meditate. When she returned home, she was tired and no time for Lord. I told her this is a cursed life! Since she 61, and by Singapore olden days virtue, should have lots of saving. So, I advise her not to extend her contract but to respond to her calling. Lord even promised to bless her a man, some kids for a blessed life.

She looked at her nature of 61 and laugh at the hearing of having kid at this age. I told her Sarah could have kid at 90, what is her 61, if Lord could renew her to 30, she should be able to have children. She laughed and I asked, 'why are you laughing?' She replied, 'even Sarah laughed when she heard about her having baby!' I replied, 'laugh of disbelief, but ok, Lord will bless!' haha...at that moment, I could feel the dialogue is as if Lord is talking to Sarah and it was full of Joy of the Holy Ghost. Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

Lord was full in me and I could feel I am in the Spiritual realm living out the bible truth!!! Glory Glory!!! It was the first time that I had such a Holy Ghost connection and the Joy that was presence was really good!!! Glory Glory!!!

We talked for a long time and my lunch became my dinner!!! Hallelujah!!! I am grateful to Lord for such an experience. She was a long time Christian but only came to NCC the last 7 years! Her family members were in another church! She had joy serving the Lord but Lord wants to pull her further up!!! Glory Glory! Lord had sent a few people to talk to her but I guess they could not convince her so Lord sent me to talk to her.

I am a real life example of someone who had a lot and became zero and then from zero rise up again. I mean the money in my account. All by the Grace of Jesus and by His Faithfulness! Actually till these days, I could not understand how my money in the account remain so much when I supposed to finish spending them in 2 years! Lord preserved me and let me have abundance! Just by spending time with Him, the supernatural happens! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: