Thursday, September 1, 2011

The T-Cell of Jesus Love

I was reading a health report on a news website that talks about how US did a test on cancer patients using extracted T-cell from their body and add on something on and put it back. All the tumors in the body were fully cleared off that the patients are healthy again. I was so amazed to read this report that it makes me realise that as we get older, it is this T-cell that did not work properly that our bodies deteriorate.

The name of this cell really interest me too. Imagine if written in small letter, it would be t-cell, the cross of Jesus. It is writen in the book of John, John 1:3-4 'Through Him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men.' With Jesus, our youth will be restored, without Jesus, curse of aging carries on.

As I get the fullness of this function of T-Cell, I prayed to Lord to renew the T-Cell in my bodies, I also prayed for my girl and for my mum. I even pray to Lord Jesus to be my T-Cell for the understanding of John 1:3-4. Glory Glory! Lord told me after that that my body is in renewal. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

With the fullness of Jesus with me, Lord has become my gift of knowledge. Recently at a site, whatever Lord revealed to me to share with others, it was well received and admired by others. But I don't take it as my knowledge. I know I am not analytical at all! It is the wisdom of God operating in me that give birth to the words of Knowledge and when I shared it, others thought that I know so much. Haha..all by the Grace of Jesus! Amen Amen!

Abba has been very good to me. He is changing my image in the presence of others. I am glad for all that He has given me. I know I am not the smart one. He is the smart one and I just rest in Him. All Glory to Jesus! Amen Amen!

No comments: