Friday, September 16, 2011

The Revival of My Marriage

My darling, My love, the love of my heart, the apple of my eyes, Abba is leading you to revive your marriage again. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

My love, Abba is so pleased that you obeyed to my calling and let P make love to you. Glory Glory! Surely you are opening the way for his return. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

My dear readers of my blog, if Lord asked you to do something uncalled for, would you do? Yes, even someone that had betrayed you and hurt you deeply? I did.

Today, Lord arranged me to go to ex home. He was working from home today. I proposed a testing of what Lord had done in me and needed testing to him. At first he resisted, but Lord managed to get him to accept it. Glory Glory!

I might not know why ex moved away, but Lord knows. He led me so horny the last 2 days and sending sms to ex to come and get me. He opened the way, step by step, pulled down the defence of ex, to today, excited him to the idea. Glory Glory!

What was my problem in my marriage? I do not like the manhood of man and I had no erotic feeling in penetration. I could look to the ceiling and talking something unrelated while ex, my husband then, was making love to me. That was the joke of love making. Guess it turned him off that he went for others. This totally no sexual feeling came after having jc. Homons changes, I guess.

For many years, I even push him away when he wanted it and I was not horny. Even when I was horny, there were issues of pain and sensitivity. But Lord is Mighty! Whatever our problem is, he could renew us. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Today, finally I had a different sensation to love making. I actually enjoyed the blowjob so much, never had I had such a feeling before, but Lord put in my heart of love for the manhood that I have no problem doing it. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I am not horny too! But Lord led me to let ex penetrated me; after 2 years of no use, he said I am like a virgin again. He loved it. Glory Glory! The fact is, Lord had given me the erotic feeling that I was enjoying it even though I was not horny. What a contrary to what I used to feel. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Guess it crashed down the bad impression of me in ex that he was trying to convince himself that I am his ex and he should go for others instead. Even the dinner I cooked and had eaten half portion of it and going to bring back the remainder half, Lord let him interested in it and wanted it. Glory Glory! Amen Amen! Lord is letting him recall what he used to enjoy. Glory Glory!

I spent $25 taking a cab there. Initial plan was to go with him to visit Jc at the MOE Dairy Farm Adventure Centre, but Lord opened this opportunity to correct his image of me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen! He actually talking about what kind of man I wanted; as if checking out my criteria. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I did not expect his consideration of me, but ex revealed in his talk in convincing himself otherwise. We lost our way in the forest and was not able to visit Jc. But he drove me back! This is what he would not do previously!!! Glory Glory!

Lord has through His Grace, opened a crack to pump my goodness into his heart that he treated me better. Glory Glory! Heard that his girlfriend and him are off now, that adds more to the Glory of his return to me again. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

What man could not do, Lord can and will. I just have to trust in Him and in the right moment and the right time, He gets me to do the right thing that triggled the heart of ex. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I am looking for his return even though he is still fighting with his heart. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba Father, I thank you that I just need to rest in You. On the right time, right moment, You get me to do the right thing. It was easy to follow your yoke! I get to enjoy it and surely, goodness is going to result in it. I might not know what went wrong but only You, the Almighty God knows and knows how to repair it and to make it beauty in its time. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: