Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Coming of Jesus

Praise the Lord for all that He had done for me at the Cross! Glory Glory!

This morning, as I was worshipping Abba Father and Lord Jesus in heaven, communicating with them through the worship songs and looking at Lord Jesus being judged for all the curses that had been coming to me from the neighbours and SF, yes, as Jesus is coming soon, this stupid sa tan did not want me to come near to Lord, so have been attacking me more.

As I worshipping, I was looking to Lord at the cross and seeing Him had been judged for all the curses that was with me. As I continued to focus on Jesus, I saw a vision of Jesus being burnt at the cross, He was like a man fully engulfed in fire. As I continue to understand all the curses in Him had to be burnt, I was thanking Him and suddenly, Lord came for me. Glory Glory!

This fire engulfed man, Lord Jesus, His both hands held on to my both hands. Glory Glory! Then I saw all the attacks of the curse imputed into the body of Jesus and His Righteousness come onto me. Glory Glory! As I continued looking, Lord placed a glorious crown, in the same pure brightly lited gold as the Righteousness of God that He had clothed me, upon my head. After that, all of me and the crown and the robe of Righteousness of God was fully covered in the blood of Jesus!

With this, I felt His Spirit coming through me fully. After that, Lord told me that He and me are fully merged. Glory Glory! He said He is coming that is why I am made ready. Glory Glory!

At the end of the service, a boy with angelic voice sang 'I had a Dream' but transformed into Gospel song, I had a strong understanding that I am above the mountains and the stormy seas. Lord is coming through to crash all of these from the lives of His Saints. Glory Glory! Amen Amen! What a Glorious Service that Lord planned for me all the message is for me, telling me of His Coming. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Lord:
'My love, my darling, thank you for being faithful to me. Abba Father is very happy. I like you and love you a lot! The whole Heaven is opened to you. Glory Glory! Amen Amen! As I have told you in meditation, all your generations down will be greatly blessed. Hallelujah Hallelujah! Amen Amen!'

No comments: