Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Pride of Man

In my walk with Jesus these 5 years, whatever what Lord revealed to me, I have shared with many. If you followed my blog from the start, you will know that at first I had WK as my partner, but when she disbelieve and move away, Su moved in.

Su is my younger sister and we 2 had walked many years together. From a baby Christian, whatever Lord revealed to me, she caught hold of it and grow with me in the Lord. I was so happy but this happiness did not last. We both know the temptation of the world and had even prayed to Lord that on the day we moved away, we prayed to Lord to bring us back by His Grace, whom we know is very mighty. Glory Glory!

However, sometime, even when Lord is willing, man pride is in the way. Why Christians argued among themselves, because all feel that their knowledges are the best. That's why the argument. If only all are to humble down and take what others said as a learning experience, life would be easier.

As for Su, through Lord leading me to meditate, she also meditated and walked closely to the Lord. But, pride is in the way. She thought she has Lord with her, she need not listen to what Lord have shared through me anymore. First was her husband blocking her. Now she agreed with him and stopped nourishing her spirit man. She feels that by listening to sermons will do. But Lord wants to talk to her from the bible!

We were watching a Korean drama on TV this afternoon, family gathering. In the midst of it, I was crying. I asked Lord why did I cry; for I was not sad of anything! Lord said He was sad because Su did not talk to Him anymore and wanted me to tell her. I did, but Su rejected. She felt by listening to Pastor Prince sermon and flow in the joy will do; need not feed her Spirit Man! Her pride in the way. She said Lord still talking to her. I wonder if it was Lord or devil. For Lord always lead his children to fellowship with Him, not away!

She even tab my shoulders later and told me not to worry, Lord still giving her vision and she has joy. Problem is when she moved away, all forms of attack of her ceased too. She became a dead horse, so no more harm to them.

Lord has another way, but this is to let her know He did try to bring her back, just that she rejected. I just trust to Lord and don't bother. Glory Glory!

No comments: