Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Jesus Knocking the Door

With a somewhat sad heart, I am writing this. You know, it's amazing that not all people wants the goodness that Jesus can and will provide. I thought most people want good things, want good life? Isn't all these are what that made them yoke so hard at work and in hospitals, or with medicines?

Even with life threatening case, I encountered rejections. It just beyong my understanding. First is my dad! At first he wanted it, but he expected Jesus to do magic. His pride was in the way. But when sickness knocked him weak, the best time to receive, he rather keep quiet. I even prayed to Jesus by His Great Grace, as long as dad sing, or say a word of the chinese worship song, to penetrate in the healing power.

Lord agreed, but dad rejected. He didn't even want to mention a word. I could not understand. He rather face death then speak that needed word of faith! But Lord is faithful. Even when he turned back to his idol, Lord was there to guard him at his death bed and brought him up to Heaven. Hallelujah! I was there to witness it! Glory to Jesus for the right time at the right place!

If you have been following the web or local newspaper here in Singapore, you may encounter this girl, Charmaine Lim, who was fighting with neuroblastom since she was 4 to now 6. They had raised the money to go US for treatment but sickness still around and had worsen. Reading about her mum, so worry about her health, you might thought they want healing. But no, I had contacted them through the blog, even when there were replies before, no, they didn't want Lord to go pray healing, they want remote healing, whichever God that could!

Lord has been knocking and knocking at her door, but they don't want Lord to go heal her. Sad Sad Sad! Looking at now she needed blood platelet because there are blood in her urine, I though maybe I prayed a relief prayer for her. The satan attacking her body was a strong one. He intented to kill her.

I prayed to Lord to renew her kidneys and to 5 loaves 2 fish miracle to fill her with enough blood, Lord did that, but the satan on her was not happy and come attacked me yesterday afternoon. I was knocked off for 30 mins! Blessed that Lord is full with me, so no great harm come to me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

For this kind of healing, usually have to put anointed oil on the forehead, both palms and the feets. That's how Lord taught me when I prayed for dad, when he lost conscious for many hours, and for nephew, whom I first time saw a satan as big as him got up from him and this sight had given me a shock for the first time then.

If could pray remotely, I would have pray to Lord for Charmaine. It was many saints had prayed for her that Lord initiated me to contact her. Guess, need the anointed oil to seal up the satan from attacking me. Praise Jesus that He stopped me from prayer for the removal of all the tumours. Otherwise, I don't know what might happen to me. Glory Glory!

Anyway, Lord is not a great bully. He will not push his way through. He respect man's choice. Only when doors are opened, He will then enter. He will not force His Way in even though He has all the answer to man's problem. Glory Glory!

Phew! After pouring out all these, I am in peace now. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: