Thursday, September 22, 2011

The End of End

My beloved children of God, I have a piece of revealing from our Abba Father that I think you may be interested to know. Amid all these talks of rapture by different pastors around the world, I heard about this Elenin from surfing cyberanger site and after watching the impact of what Elenin did when it come in line with the Sun and the Earth, Lord revealed this piece of information to me as I pondered it effects.

After keeping for a few days, I think I shall share it since I have nothing in my life to share at the moment. So, you might like to know what is happening to this earth. So this post is about it. Glory Glory!

Lord:
'My beloved, regarding that Elenin come in line, it means more earthquakes in future. But it will not affect Singapore. Singapore will be safe as usual.

For these 1500 years, there will be some earth movement to pull the different lands together. By 1500 years time, most will come together as 1.

Abba is leading this to happen because long ago, it is 1 land mass. So, all are moving back together. Singapore is a safe place. No great harm will come to it. I am leading the whole world to believe in me. So overall earth will be a better place for all to live.

Come 1500 years later, when I pull you to heaven, I will rise the rest in a few weeks time. And after that the earth will become very hot and be gone. I will create a new earth for my children. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

The above is what Lord revealed to me on the 20th September 2011. Surely, this is His Plan. Any other interpretation by any man of God about the rapture is just too early for it to happen. I rather trust the Lord and His Plan come into action. It is okay for you to disagree to this piece of information.

It is about my believe on Jesus and Abba Father and My Holy Spirit. Need not post any contrary arguement to me, as I am clueless, it's by the Lord and this is what He shared! I will not argue with you on this rapture.

For I walk by His Way and I receive whatsoever He tells me. It's my pleasure to share, but if you find it hard to believe, it's okay too! We have different level of faith and it's okay! Bless the Lord who is the Aleph Tav, the Beginning and the Ending! Amen Amen!

No comments: