Wednesday, September 7, 2011

To Walk the Fullness of Jesus

Since my early days of acceptance of Christ, Lord has led me to see all human beings as sinless. It's like a banana that is white and pure inside, and all the sins that was tagged onto them was the outside skin of the banana. Lord let me see that they are righteousness of God and is sinless. Many that had offended me I am able to love them readily.

However, in all learning, Lord just don't stop there. As each walk with Him, He leads to tougher and tougher ground to let one to be tested. All these testing is to bring about the goodness of Him to be shining out of us. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

As such, you see me gone through many rounds of testing from the various posts that I had put in this blog. Of course, I hardly put the actual fact of suffering I gone through. Most of the time, I post when I looked to Christ and received the deliverance and the post is about thanking Him, who is Faithful. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Even my walk into the divorce, I walked in with a heavy heart. I was loving ex so much that I could not let go. But as Lord had led me for so long and I know of His Goodness, I trust in His judgement. When I heard from sis about the impending divorce, I double confirmed with Lord. Whatever suffering, Lord gave time to heal.

As such, I was informed of the divorce in May and the actual process started in July. Lord led me through a week of grief initially and then for the actual day, I only grief for less than a day. His Great Promise upheld me. Glory Glory!

Of course now I know better. Before divorce, ex did not have a good understanding of me. Usually, his assumption of me was wrong, but I too tired to correct him as it's his words against my word. Hard to prove.

Lord, who knows all things, know about this. This divorce is actually beneficially to me than harm. Glory Glory! From how I behaved in divorce towards ex, and how SF's wife behaved, ex could see a different. Also, from his new girlfriend and SF's new girlfriend, he could understand me better when comparing of how each of them treat him and treated SF. Glory Glory!

I don't know why, but lately ex has been staying a bit longer each time he came to pick Jc. Even when everyone supposed to leave the house and me stayed behind alone, he would purposely stayed behind to talk for some 20-30mins. This has happened for a few weeks now.

Previously, he would just picked Jc and be gone. So this is a change in him that I noticed. Glory Glory! He has also been more pleasant to me. Previously, I could see his pretence and even not friendliness. But lately, he seem like a changed man! Glory Glory!

This week, watching Sid Roth and this guest, Kerry Kirkwood, shared that to walk in Jesus blessing, we have to come in line with his way; even when things turn out nasty on us, we must not curse but we should bless the enemy with a full revelation of Jesus!

With this learning, I am begining to bind the satan that attacked me but bless the one who cursed me. Glory Glory! With this, the dislike in me of my neighbours and SF are gone. Glory Glory! I have forgotten about looking at all human as sinless with all these spiritual attacks, but Lord has opened my eyes to see it again. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba Father, thank YOU for your reopening of my eyes to walk in Jesus fullness. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

2 comments:

Jamie Winkler said...

Hi Stephanie, wonderful words in your blog! I just want to comment and say that I noticed your blog says that "all people are the righteousness of God in Christ" but this is only true if they have received Him into their hearts.

Stephanie said...

Hi JW,

Thanks for visiting my blog. This is what Lord leads me to see, the beauty of all creation by Him. They are beautiful, means yes, they are given the righteousness of God in Christ, but it's up to them to receive it into their heart.

For my part, I don't look at them and see what devil is doing in their life. I only see the beauty of what Our Lord has made them. Of course, salvation they have to receive to make them saved. But that does not mean I must acknowledge and look at the devil in their life, no. I don't want to acknowledge the devil for he was cast into hell by Lord!