Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Glory of Jesus

With the end of the General Election and the President election, I was wondering if I hear Lord correctly and am I being led by the wrong spirit! Saturday night, I cried aloud and called on the God of Abraham, Iaasc and Jacob to speak to me, to show His sign and wonders as a confirmation of His Presence is really leading me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

As days getting closer and closer to Lord Jesus coming, my blocking from getting near to Jesus is getting stronger. Nowadays, at church, I always have to pray to Jesus to pull me close to Him by His Grace. It was hard to concentrate and focus on Him in the worshipping anymore. Satan came often to disturb. As it was a break or make it situation, Abba Father knows I need great confirmation when people around me all are leading me away from Jesus instead of nearer to Him.

Sunday, as usual, I prayed to Lord to pull me close. Through the worship songs leading and looking to Him by His Grace, at the mid of the worshipping, I saw a ray of light penerating out from the surrounding darkness. This light get bigger and stronger and it come upon me and sealed me up. Then I saw the heaven opened and Lord poured His blessing on me. I saw the green green garden of heaven and the blue blue sky. Lord waved to me and made an OKAY sign to me. He even showed a good, thumb up sign through the open heaven. His cute actions tickled my bones and I was in joy over His cute actions. :P Glory to Jesus!

With the strong signs from heaven, I am now secured that His leading is still with me. I am still moving in the right paths. Glory Glory!

Abba Father, thank You for opening Your Heaven to show me that I am with You. Thank You for tickling my fun bones to laugh. You are so cute! Glory Glory! You knows how to keep me in my happiness. Glory to You! Amen Amen! Hallelujah! Thank You for Your Great Love for me! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

No comments: