Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Price to Pay

What is the cost of being a disciple? Is Lord's calling that difficult to follow? It is in fact impossible to follow. Whatever you believe and see of this world, whatever you achieve and had, you have to dump at the foot of Jesus and submit to His Way. He said He is the door and His Way is the only Way. Dare you take the challenge?

In my 5 years of walk, whatever Lord revealed to me, I have been telling others. The first lady who walked closely was WK, I thought she was a promising one, then over personal convenience, she shy away. Gone...this fall leads her to fall so much that many years of knowledge was lost! Satan successfully erased all from her memory!

Then, Su picked up her pace and walked with me many years. Whatever I gone through, she gone through with me. She saw my hardest moment of tests where I cried and cried because Lord came through as a tough task master but each time I looked to the Grace of Jesus, I am delivered. You see, it's about training to look to Him for deliverance.

We gone through many, she accompanied me through many shames. From information given which did not result in actual tour to standing very silly at the entry of carparks for hours. People walked by and shops near by wondered why we were standing there. This we went through together. But the sad thing was, at the critical point, when it was time to test Su, she shy off. She believes her husband that Lord will not put them through such! Didn't Jesus go into the desert for 40 days to be tested?

As she shy away after 3years of following closely, whatever Lord's plan for her is altered. The role was handled to me. Beside my original role, I was given this role too. All that Lord wants is faithfulness and obedience to His Prompting. This only comes after the fulfillment of sitting at the foot of Jesus and receive His Words till so full, full, and full. Is faithfulness and obedience to the spirit so difficult?

Su never recognise Lord's voice and Satan always confused her. That is why she believe in contradicting information and moved away. Was I sad? Yes, it was so close yet so far! She lost the big, but she did not lost all that Lord wants to bless her. Thanks to the Cross of Jesus. Moses disobedience led to him could not enter the promised land. For Su, as her disobedience was washed by the blood of Jesus, she did not lost all. Just the important role cannot trusted to her, but others still could. Glory to Jesus!

If you listen to what Lord reveals through Pastor Prince and walk His Path, you will realise His Path is the exact opposite of all those of the world. But it's a moment to walk in His Holiness. Lord is such a good God, when you decided to walk His Way, His abundance blessing of Abraham will pour at the end of the road.

It's how much of this abundance you want to receive. The only judgment Lord looks for is purity of heart in believing Him. Next come faithfulness to all that He had done at the Cross. You learn to claim all you need from the Cross of Jesus. Lord will access your obedience at the same time. This will get deeper and harder, but with His Yoke it is light. Only thing needs is for you to believe and do accordingly. I could give you one example.

You know my current financial situation, divorced since January 2010, wife allowance cut 2/3 and even during mariage my allowance was cut off, but because believing in I am rich in Christ, I did not suffer lack. Now Lord issue this command...recent trial of Jc, the teachers was greatly stressed. Lord told me to bless them vouchers, total amount to come out from me is $800.

With these 19 months without work and without good allowance, in fact, what I received from ex is less than what I am giving out. Under such situation, am I still going to obey Lord or not? Yes, as long as it's from Him, whatever He said I do. No second thought about it, it's a matter of confirming it's from Him only. That's what I call obedience.

You up to it? You dare to pick up? At His Word, I and ex was divorced. At His Word, I can stand silly at car parks. It's all about obedience and faith in Him. Rest in Him and lead by the Spirit. Spirit directed activities. Sound easy? Yes, it is. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: