Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Walk of a Disciple

NLT version of Rom 12:2 said, "Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect."

As a new believer in 2006, I was so absorbed by the good news of the Gospel in New Creation Church, Singapore, that I was like a sponge swallowed the news all and held tight to it. I was so strong in the words that I was flowing in joy then. I don't know when it started, but in the mid of receive revelation by revelation, Lord came to teach me. To correct me of wrong believes and to let me renewed my believes about Him.

It was much later, after I won my war on the darkness disturb that about 1-2 months later, Lord revealed His new post for me. A 20+years Christian was ministering to me. She could see vision and while chatting with me in msn, Lord gave her a vision of me laying hand on the sick. The house that Lord wanted to bless me was revealed then too.

I received the acknowledgement and continued my swallowing of the Gospel, the Goodness of Jesus. As I was pretty full after that, Lord through a old care group member, show him vision of me evangelising. This has come to past as wherever I went, even at driving centre waiting for my lesson, Lord also sent me people to minister, even when I went to Israel, Lord led me to minister to fellow tour members. All these I viewed it as Lord came through me to do the job. I did not claim any credit. All the Glory I passed to the Lord. Praise Jesus! I was in the mid of bible reading and into meditation by then.

As I remained faithful to Him, continued to listen to His Words from various pastors but mainly Pastor Prince, Lord led me deeper and deeper to be with Him. I have never doubt about He has came through me fully and I never questioned that if I or He is the one talking. I assume He is, for the one who get ministered flow in joy.

As a young Christian, I was eager to share the news and eager to pray for strangers. But as I walked closer and closer to Lord, I rest in His Peace and only as and when His Anointing came through, I will be ministering to people. Glory Glory!

When trials began, Lord started with testing how I stand in faith in Him. He also test about my obedience; if I am willing to do what He said, it's another training on humiliation, to let go of self. In the mids of this, He also trained me to let go of looking to His blessing, but to concentrate on Him alone.

Then it's test of letting go of things dearest, first is money aka my saving, then letting go of ex, then let me grow strong in trusting Him to fight devil. Then the different types of devil, Tb Joshua was also a form of learning for me. And finally tested me on what I care most, my girl. All these is purely for 1 goal, to see if I continue to look to Him for deliverance. That is why knowing how Good He is in the begining is important. Without a good opinion of Him, there is no way to win any battle. Glory Glory!

With the conclusion of my girl's test, Lord said I completed His test. Actually Lord told me plenty of times about completion of His test. It's mainly to lead me on in trusting Him and not to be in despair nor doubt.

It was through the years of walking with Him that I could conclude that He is faithful. For, without anybody to verify what I went through, I could only look at His deliverance and believe He is faithful. That is why it is important to walk through the paths with Lord. Without all these training, in times of doubt, where things are unclear, what am I going to believe? It was His forever Faithful that I could in times of blurness that I still look to His Goodness. All these could only come from spending time with Him. Glory Glory!

I won't know when is the exact date of His Arrival, I could only rest in Him and let Him bring it all to past. As you know, from the happenings around the world, time is short, so surely Jesus Arrival is soon, soon, and soon! And how I know Jesus is coming through me fully? It's through walking closely with Him that Lord reveals His Secret to me! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: