Thursday, July 7, 2011

Jesus is the Answer

I was wondering why the attack Satan sent via SF Lord blocked the last 2 tries and how come those from my neighbour, He did not block. As I wonder, Lord give me the answer. Glory to Jesus.

I was in facebook this morning, when I saw someone accused Lord of sometime allow sickness and sometime not and who that was point to for support was Job suffering. They said Lord allowed. As I recalled all that was taught by Pastor Prince about Job, this is what I answered them:

From what Lord revealed through me in the facebook comment:
'In Church, we are taught that fear, guilt and self condemnation opens door to the devil. In Job 1:5, you will see that Job worried about his children offending God and offered burn offering for them. This fear is the open door. Also, he is self-righteous, he did not offer burn offering for himself! Self-righteous is dung in the eye of God and bec he is self-righteous, he is in pride, opened door to devil.

In Job 2:3, Lord realised that Satan intended to go harm Job due to his open door. He prevented Satan from taking his life.

From Job 3:25, 'What I FEARED has come upon me; what I DREADED has happened to me.' You see, he confess his fear....the open door, not Lord decide he should or should not be punish, but Job himself open the door to Satan.

But when Job finally looked to Jesus, Job 42:5-6 'My ears had heard of you but now my eyes have seen you. Therefore I despise myself and repent in dust and ashes.' He looked to Jesus and throw away his self-righteousness. When he did that...Lord blessed him, whatever he lost, Lord returned him more! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

After posting the above, I suddenly realised I have been looking at what satan throw to me that is why the attack keep coming. I should have looked to Jesus for the answer. As I looked to Jesus, I am able to be delivered. Glory Glory!

Anyway, since Lord led me to learn about how they operate, I could now pray against them. Glory Glory. This was the first time neighbour found their charm useless and had to go get new one. My mum saw new delivery of the charm. I prayed again and they went out again. Glory Glory! Amen Amen! Praise Jesus!

I guess Lord wants them to see an end to their black magic that's why He still let it come through so that I can pray against them. No matter how bad one is, just like Paul, who was Saul, He is waiting for the point of hopelessness to confront them so that He could lead them back to Him. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Btw, if you feel no one bother about you, or you are being throw one side, or you are not smart, or you are someone like the dust, no problem, do not despair. Lord likes to use the nobody to train and to lift up to show His Glory! Amen Amen!

I am at 1 Samuel 10 today and I was surprised that Saul is the least among the tribe of Benjamin. 1 Samuel 10:21 'Saul anwered, 'But am I not a Benjamite, from the smallest tribe of Israel, and is not my clan the least of all the clans of the tribe of Benjamin? Why do you say such a thing to me?', even King David, was the last of the family, one that sent to be shepherb to the sheeps.

I was reading TB Joshua history, he was from a very poor family living in poverty. He only had completed primary education but not the secondary education, yet, Lord used him mightily that many forms of healing and cast out all forms of satan from people.

Even I too, I am a nobody. No one would like to befriend me. Lord also give me uncomfortable when people get too close. But Lord is rising me up so mightily that I know the future is very bright. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

So if you feel that you are nobody, be of good cheers! You are someone that is a candidate for Lord's Glory! All these toughness in life is just a moulding process. So that when you use by Lord, you could submit to Him, the Mighty One and let Him come through to do His Part. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: