Friday, July 1, 2011

The Grace of Jesus

This few nights, I was staying up pretty late. Recently discover a Prophet in Nigera, Prophet TB Joshua. Lord leads me to learn a few things from him. Glory Glory!

This TB Joshua seem to be a very humble preacher. He is very generous too. Whoever went to his healing session and no money to live their lives, he blessed them their currency 200,000. Even the poor, the widow, the handicapped, he also have a day for all of them to bless them money and rice. Sometime in prophency, the person needs to return again with some family members, he paid for their trip. He even gives scholarship to the poor. I could see he walked so closely to the Lord and there are very accuracy of his prophencies.

Partly, how I managed to have a great sum of money to bless the Lord was because I was pretty stingy. Upon seeing TB Joshua so generous, I prayed to Lord to remove my stinginess and bless me with generosity. Glory Glory!

Through TB Joshua deliverance of herbalist, of satan wanting their blood, I also learnt about how they curse. Basically, there is a charm of black yucky thing where the demons is hiding in there. To do a curse, the herbalist bath himself with this charm and he has a pigeon agent, a delivery of the curse to the person cursed, and the lock that locked the souls forever.

Lord led me to learn how it was done so that I could pray against my Indian neigbour. Lord said she used the same way. Glory Glory! I also watched TB Joshua uses anointing water to cast out demon and heal the sick. I decided to pray to Lord to anoint my water. Glory Glory!

Usually, they will spray the anointed water into the mouth and the sick part of the body. I did that to myself and was able to free myself from being controlled by neighbour. Glory Glory! The head felt light after that. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Lord led me to watch the show another time and I was able to understand about the part of the agent depositing of the curse. After watching, I used the anointed water to spray at the door post to free me from being controlled. I also get Lord to free my families' soul from being lock by the cursed lock. After praying, everything is cleared. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba Father, thank You very much for helping to set me free. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: