Friday, July 8, 2011

Abba Father's Love

This week, ever since Jc came back from her daddy's place, she was slacking in her behaviour till it got manifested last night into strong will to come against me and whatever I said she must do. Even time to sleep she also fought!

I was wondering was it ex talked about his girlfriend to Jc or shared plans about their future to her. After some caning to get the satan out of her, finally she talked. She said ex's girlfriend belonging were in ex's apartment. Jc believed that she went there in the weekday when Jc was not there. After comforting her, then she disclosed more.

It was her daddy didn't bother about her when she woke up that morning that upset her. She compared to daddy giving his girlfriend great attention by being on top of her when the girlfriend woke up in that loneliness day of her life. She was crying a lot before that and wanted daddy to come over to stay, away from the girlfriend....kid's thought!

As I pondered about how ex tried to pay attention to Jc, but as the Love was gone, it was an act of him to do the way to please her. But as it did not come from the heart, this trying to show love is taking its toll.

I had wondered how the Glory was disappearing from Moses face that he had to put a veil over his head. Then from ex trying to show love without loving Jc, Lord leads me to link it to Moses Glory gone.

Generally, when talking about Lord's Goodness in my life, there will be a strong loving happiness surfacing and bathing in it. I guess when Moses saw the back of Lord, in His Great Glory, Moses was exposed to Lord's Glory and strong sense of loving happiness enveloped him.

However, the carrying of the 10 commandments was weighing in his heart! It was heavy to go by the law to gain God's favour. With this thought in him, the Law from Senai, his thoughts of loving happiness is fading into the seriousness of the Law. This is how his Glory is fading away.

Only true love for someone that a person can project that never failing love. Jesus being a God of Love, there is no ends to His Happiness; whoever who had seen Him could draw the strength out of Him. His Love brings comforts, His Love brings peace of minds and hearts. That is why people rushed to Him when He descended from the mountain while people ran away from Moses.

My ex does not know what is love. He learnt from young, playing with the kids from the surrounding blocks on how to survive in a group. His parents was divorced when he was 5. Before that, the dad was beating the mum up after being drunkened daily. So ex never got to learn about how to love someone. His mum was out working whole day.

From his skills from surviving in the pack, he learnt how to manipulate people to his favour. He could speak something what ones want to hear. With money, he could buy the person gifts to gain their favour. This is how he show love, not real love, but ways to get favours from people. That was why I was deceived.

One cannot put on an act for long. In his natural, he is a decent man, a good, loving man. But when He is alive and on the go, his skill is activated that one don't know when is the real him talking. It was when I got to know more of him that I could not trust whatever he said to me, the path leading to the divorce. As it was a lie, there were moments of slip of mouth and contradiction surface. That was why I could not trust him anymore.

But, I am glad that I have a faithful Lord. In whatever situation, He is always there and always showing love to comfort me to bring me to my peace. Glory Glory! Only Lord could give true Love. His never ending love always flows in abundance, be it we know it or don't know it. His Love never ceased to exist, for He is the God of Love! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: