Monday, July 18, 2011

Status and Power

Is status and power that important in life that practically, most people in this society look to that to make friend or cast down someone. Through some facebook search, I came across some old classmates and are surprised by some. Seem like they cares more about one is who and who and who to associates with to push their feathers higher. Pastor Prince said you chase after the rat race, you only become a number one rat. What so great about that? It chaff in the wind, you cannot bring it with you to the next world, it's only have a limited time span as long as you still have the strength and energy.

There are some old friend from junior college days that I like to add to my facebook. But was not granted and I wondered why. Lord revealed that I was an outcast in my jc days. In my class of 20-30plus students, only me and another 3 took A level Maths while the rest took A Maths. Those still in society working now have attained a certain success. In my batch, there are 2 who are now Parliament Minister. Somehow, they are being looked upon. Nasty person is still as nasty.

Lord said He leads me through all these growing up years being despice by most...being a loner most of the time. Even the one friend closer to me was not exactly that close. I get uncomfortable when someone tried to get too close to me. That's how Lord prepared me for the future post that He is putting me on.

I actually don't like to involve in any office politics. I prefers to hide in a quiet corner. But the more I do not want any power nor status, Lord wants to do the reverse to me. He is putting me so high up and shine His Light so brightly in my life that it's going to be the envy of most. I actually don't want to be there. But He cleared my discomfort and then tell me that I will be there. Glory Glory! Why? You may ask. There are so many out there that don't mind to be use mightily by Lord. But, He prefers me instead.

Why? I asked Him many times. Didn't church have pastors that could do the job? Didn't out in the world someone that could do the job? Why me? Why me? This is what I asked Him!

In my sad moments with ex, I would ask Lord, why did I marry such a man? What have I done to myself? Lord always replied 'He loves me.' He is such a Great God, a Good Daddy!

Never, has he failed me. He is always faithfully be there for me. As I was a out cast for many years, don't even have the small talks skill to make friend. It because of all these that when I know Jesus is that good, one fine morning, while I was still in bed, I told Lord these: I said, Abba Father, if Jesus is really that good, let me have all his characters and personality. I even prayed that let my next kid have His characters and personality! That was my prayer and Lord heard it. I told Him that all the shits in my life I don't want it, He could take it away!

It was because I went through a shity life, I could boldly tell Him that all of me, I don't want. I want Jesus to be me. And, because of this prayer. I was chosen by Him, God the Father, to let Jesus come fully in me. All that you read in the bible of what Jesus could do, when He manifest through me, all that will be seen through me. Glory Glory!

Such a Glorious life, who don't want? All would want to grab it! But Lord let me go through those shity life so that I could lean fully on Him and see nothing of self. Who don't want power? Who don't want status to glorify self? I who don't want, He is going to come mightily through me and lifted me so high up. Even His Wisdom is greatly seen in what I wrote because He is the one writing. Glory Glory!

Jesus is coming, He really is coming! All sickness, all deformalities, all helplessness are going to get out of the wimdow of our life and be put to hell, to the lakes of fire! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Are you going to grab on to what little you have or are you going to surrender to He, the Greater One, so that He could come through you to do His Signs and Wonders. If you go youtube to watch TB Joshua, you will see not just him could heal the sick and could prohensize. The wise man in his church could do too, they let Jesus come through to do the job. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Time is short, Lord needs many willing army to come forward to let Him come through. Are you a willing partner? In the name of Jesus, I call you to come forward and surrender your life to Him! I pray in the name of Jesus! Amen Amen!

No comments: