Friday, August 19, 2011

How I Start My Walk with Jesus

I came to Jesus mainly to get bless by Him. But before that was to find a God that is powerful enough to solve my night disturb problem. When I first heard from the pull pit the radical Grace of the Goodness of Jesus. I was pulled by it that my dried and dead appetite of self become alive. I was so blur that when they asked me if I was reborn or redelication, I also had no clue.

However, the Grace of Jesus was like a fountain of freshness that watered me and brought me to life, to the excitment of this new life. My eyes was so opened that whatever that was preached was fully received by me. But the truth is, I was so clotted up by the darkness and understanding was failing me. I had to radically called on Lord's Wisdom and Understanding to be fully with me for me to receive all that Lord wanted to tell me. His Grace was on so full force that everything sounded real to me.

Then I heard about this lady being greatly blessed by Lord. She came in line with Lord's plan and Lord prospered her. Pastor Prince said that to be blessed, I had to come in line with Lord's plan. It's all about His Kingdom, His Son, His Name, His Glory!

I told myself I wanted to be in His Plan. I proclaimed for His Name and His Glory to shine in the North, South, East, West of this world. At first I thought I will be some business woman like Olivia Lum (hope the name is spelled correctly). I wanted to be like her, walking in Lord's Plan and be greatly blessed.

Then I heard that to be blessed, I must walk with Jesus. In my clueless brain, I had no idea how to walk with Jesus. I was thinking physically how to walk with Him. Hehe...then church told me to sign up the Discovery Class. These classes revealled another aspect of Jesus and Abba Father that was not preached at the pull pit. But I came out of it wondering how to behold the face of Jesus.

One thing that inbedded in me was when my thoughts are in line with God's thought, then Holy Spirit could move from the spirit realm to the soul realm, where our thoughts, will-power and conscience is. All these will come in line with Lord and conscience will be in peace of God. And when the soul is in line, the body, which is the dead part, could come in line and all bodily symtom that are from darkness have to depart.

I was beholding this verse tightly, that my part is to continue seek Jesus and His Righteousness, to know more and more of Him. For Lord in the bible promise that if we do that, whatever the pagent have, He will bless. We need not chase under the Sun.

We just need to chase after Jesus and all the parts in our life, our family life, will be fulfilled by Lord. I took it literally. I focused 101% on the sermon and bible and only surface to cook the meals. House was not upkeep but I believe Lord will do it. That was how radical I believe in the verse. Haha...

Well, Lord leads me through a period of serious sinking into His Words. After I grabbed much of it, these few years of soaking, then I was surfaced again. Lord changed me to take better care of home, and even leads me in guiding Jc. What I don't know He come through to teach. Everything is guided. Then He leads me to pray for things around the community and the world. I became usable by Him. Step by step, He leads me out to be of service. That is how I am now more living normal life than ever. Glory Glory!

How did I gone through the years? I don't know. As I seek His Word and soak into His Goodness, He leads me on and on that even in the trials, it's manageable. Nothing could hurt me any more than I could. His Peace prevails. I was not bruised nor was I hurt. His Grace and Mercy redeemed it all. I was made whole and reigned in His Peace. But He let me went through them for the experience and the knowhow. It is occupational duty to know the job that I supposed to do. Glory to Jesus!

This is how I was led these few years, just walked step by step, day by day. Any problem just pray for deliverance and always look to Jesus for solution. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba Father, thank You for opening your spiritual realm for me to flow in. So that I could sense Your reality and Your Words reality. Ka ever asked how did I receive it, I really don't have the answer. It's all by the Grace of Jesus! His Wisdom and Understanding that I draws upon up till this very day. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: