Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Mighty Hand of Jesus

From my last post, some may think why Abba Father might ask me to do shocking things like divorce, empty my saving. I dare to do because I know I have a Great God. It is when you know Abba Father WELL that you can safety trusted His Opinion of things and not rely to our own tiny thoughts that worth nothing! Glory Glory!

We really are the creation of God. He knew us when we are tiny spirits of His Breath asking Him to send us down to earth to be born of a baby. He knows us when we are born as a baby and each step we walk is a joy for He is the One that has created. Glory Glory!

If He who is so Mighty and so knowing of us, knows us personally and deeply. He knows how we tick and how we work. He who knows how man works in the nature He knows what best move for each of us. Glory Glory!

For example, He knows I am a pretty stubborn girl. All things about life, I went all the way to find the answer. Long ago, I went through many nights of late dinner, with just rice and soup. I was so busy in my application development project that many weeks and months round I had to work. Then on the day I rest, supposed to be camping with my boyfriend then, but instead, I swallowed a fish bone into my throat and had to rush to hospital.

As the bone was deeply beded in my throat, I had to be hospitalise, and to put to sleep that night so that the doctor could get the bone out of me. As a standard procedure, they drew my blood to test. That night, they could not find the fish bone, didn't know where it gone, but they discovered my red blood cells had fallen to 2/3 of normal amount. It was then that I realised drinking soup but not taking the meat and vegetables in it was not nuritious for the body!

With this information, I could advise my eldest sis when her daughter had growth problem. They cooked great soup for dinner, but never eat the meat in there. While the dish items, there wasn't much meat to talk about. It was a lack of protein in their diet. Glory Glory!

I was eating lots of hawker food, frozen processed food one time, then my hair and my mum's hair dropped a lot, from there I see no nuritent in the food I eat, Lord's revelation. Then I tried to cook my own food at time. Glory Glory!

Walking with Lord these few years, I know He is a Good God! His Plan is to prosper me and not to harm me. His every move, there is a purpose. It is for my good that He moved that way. Glory Glory!

Why the divorce? I was in a loveless marriage. He was happy I was not. I was under his law and his condemnation. Every day was you do this this and this. When problem faces, the fault was mine. Even when I prayed to Lord to not by power, not by might, but by His Spirit to lead ex close, he from strong and mighty in self was mellowed down. But his will power and believes in the devil and the lies was strong. There is no way to bring him to Christ in marriage.

This divorce is a temporary measure. Lord has revealed plans on how he will be back to my life. Be it of good or bad intention, once he accepted Christ, Lord could do a heart transformation in him to wash him clean and bring a new creation, wash by the blood of Jesus, whiter than snow man back to me. That's why I dare to trust Him to go for divorce.

However, if you think I know the above when I made my decision to divorce, you are wrong. It's was by faith I trusted that Lord could bring a better man to me that even I was so loving and caring for him, I went ahead for the divorce. If you have been following my post, you will know that I took 10 months after the divorce finalised to let go of my feeling for him, with each of Lord revelation of him. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Why I dare to empty my saving? I believe strongly in Lord's promise in Malachi. He said if you dare to trust Him, He will open the floodgate of Heaven to pour His blessing upon thee. In church, many tithed and reaped their rewards. My tree took longer time then most to grow. Yes, waiting for the harvest is tiring. But I choose to trust in His deliverance and do not bother to check how my tree grows. It's with Faith and Patience that we see the great results and people go wow! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Like my girl, from P1 totally no clue of what she study, did not understand Chinese, did not know what the teacher taught, P2 still the same. P3, I enagaged a good Chinese tutor for her but still yield no result. This year I gave up all. I believe when it's time to prosper Jc sure will prosper. Now, finally yielding result! Jc is enjoying the Chinese class recently that she said it's fun!!!

First time I heard her said so. She could understand Maths and did so fast that many classmates came to her for that question that they didn't know how to solve. Comprehension was her fearful task, but lately, she told me that teacher told them to do 2 questions and leave the rest for the next day, but Jc did 10 questions and happily told me that she would have lesser to do the next day!!! All these are incredible news for me lately. I know Lord finally has prosper her! After 3.5 years of heartbreaks, finally result is forth coming! Glory Glory!

That is why I dare to trust Jesus. He at the Cross 2000 years had done a Perfect Work! And He said 'It is GOOD!' If He said is is Good, of course it is Good. You dare to believe? I did and finally I am seeing my harvest. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: