Monday, August 15, 2011

The Glory of Jesus

It has been a while since my marriage broken down the drain and eventually lead to the divorce. This divorce was after ex's good friend, SF divorce and SF got a new girlfriend and then ex got his own girlfriend. It has been a 2-3 years of relationships for them. Through this time, ex and I was divorced, went through the let go and Jc's problem. All these all and all took some time.

I was flowing with the peace of God and a forgiving spirit and at the same time, just looking for solution to the problem and not involve in blaming game. These few years life went as usual, I am still I. But, through this period of time, Lord leads ex to know me better through comparison with his gf, SF's ex-wife and his new wife-to-be. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Previously, ex was too confident of self and using his assumption of me to think I am so. As he was a stubborn man, I chose not to argue with him. This led to he accused me of not caring for him in the marriage. I know it wasn't true but I didn't know how to prove myself. So, I let it be....

These 2 Sundays, when ex brought Jc come, he was friendly to me. To such an extend I was wondering what was his ulterior motives. Haha...finally, Lord revealed to me last night, through getting know of the new gf till now their relationship is stabled, he could look at her in her normal self, through all the comparison, finally he get to know me better. Hallelujah! Glory Glory!!!

All Glory to Jesus!!! If he didn't take away my anger, my jeolousy and my pain, I won't be able to flow in His Peace. It was because He did a good job in me, even helped me to forgive him in my pain, that I could treat ex with calmness. Glory Glory! Finally the dark clouds are over. Lord said ex will move back in November. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Finally, this don't bother attitude is shining in Jesus Glory when peace of a person life is take into consideration. Glory Glory! Yes, he has a carefree life with me, to the extend that he abused that rights. But only Lord could restore to me my dignity. Only Him could restore me to my glory! Amen Amen!

It is refreshing that he becomes friendly again. No more barrier between me and him. Now waiting for the pull factor to make this marriage perfect again. Glory Glory! Finally in faith and patience, Lord did the work and I receive the result. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba Father, I thank You from the bottom of my heart. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

1 comment:

Peter said...

Jesus is mighty to save!