Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Blessing of Abraham

I was looking at this year message that Lord, Abba Father, has given the church through Pastor Prince. As I was reading, I come across this verse and realise what Lord is doing in my life. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Many a time you have read here that I pushing you to meditate God's Words, to listen to the revelation of Jesus Lord given to Pastor Prince. I am not joking, there are great blessing in it. Through the years of beholding the words, Lord blessed me instants answer most of the time to my prayers. He also change my family life. Each of us through His Goodness and Favour, He turns around. Glory Glory! After years of sitting at his Feet, listening to His Words like Mary, finally my life and my family life is changing. Glory Glory!

What did Mary benefit from sitting at Jesus feet? What she had done was told to all children of God ages to ages. How many kings in this world have such glory? None! Her brother was resurrected from death too. When you sit at Jesus feet and listen to His Words and learn about Jesus, the benefit to reap is aplenty! Glory Glory!

I found these verses that is Lord promise for us from sitting to receive His Words:

Psalm 21:3-6
'For you meet him with the blessing of goodness; You set a crown of pure gold upon his head.

He asked life from You, and You gave it to him – length of days forever and ever.

His glory is great in Your Salvation; honour and majesty You have placed upon him.

For You have made him most blessed forever; You have made him exceedingly glad with Your Presence.'

Lord presence will be with you who want to and make an effort to know Him. He is a Glad God. The moment you are joyful in Him and wanting to know more of Him, all that you need for His Saviour hand is instantly working for your favour. As you see what He has done for me. It's man is the time needed, to learn something, to let go.

These are the things that most classify as God's Time. But actually it is our time. Like my case, to let go of worrying for Jc studies and let go of loving ex. Then Lord leads him to know me better and at the same time, leads me to be a better woman. All these takes time to change. Not that He needs to drag the blessing. It's us rather than Him. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Surely, Abba Father is crowning the year with His Goodness and Favour! Are you willing to receive it? You must position yourself to be at the receiving ends. All blessing comes to Jesus. Jesus is the source of blessing. If you read the bible with eyes open, you will see that what Jesus uses, it got blessed. Jesus used Peter's boat and he got overflowing loads of fishes that needed other fishermen to help. Even the first miracle of turning water to wine, He is there at the wedding. You cannot exclude wanting Jesus but want the blessing. It does not work this way. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Surely, you could see my life, from the start of the blog till now, what Lord has done for me. I went through many, it's all about getting me ready to receive what He has for me. Without training, I am just a young root, with proper guidence and water of the Holy Spirit, I grow and flourish. Surely you could read it from this blog. May you walk the same and be blessed by the Loving God.

He was/is so eager to bless us that He sent Lord Jesus to the Cross 2000 years ago. He was frustrated for 1500 years of letting the children of Israel walked by the Law. He let them see through the Law, none of them could come close to Him.

Then He sent Jesus to walk a Perfect Path for us, who can't, and to die the death for us, who must die. Then He said, come and believe in Jesus and His Finished Work! This is the only thing you must do to live the eternity life and to be greatly blessed by Him.

Abba Father made it so easy for us to receive all that He had. He has it there long ago. He wants us to rise up to receive it. Only through Jesus, we could receive it. Are you interested? If yes, start learning about Jesus through His Words. It's not too late to start. As long as you have a willing heart, Abba Father will assist you with His Holy Spirit to reach the destination of great blessing. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: