Monday, July 26, 2010

The Garden of Eden

Ever since I walked into the Grace of Lord Jesus, I have been looking at His finished work at the Cross and feeding on the Spiritual food that is incorruptible. Glory to Lord Jesus! Through 1 year of bible reading and using about 2.5 year to meditate Psalms, Proverbs and the whole of the New Testament. Verse by verse I gaze. As I gazed, Lord talked to me. Glory Glory!

Yesterday, Pastor Prince said that Abraham who heard from Lord is greatly blessed. Jesus revealed that John 8:56 'Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.' pastor shared that many people thought that Abraham talk to God. But, it was not, it was Lord, who talked to Abraham, and Abraham was greatly blessed.

This was how Abraham trusted God:

Genesis 22:7 'Isaac spoke up and said to his father Abraham, “Father?” ...”The fire and wood are here,” Isaac said, “but where is the lamb for the burnt offering?”

Genesis 22:8 'Abraham answered, “God himself will provide the for the burnt offering, my son.”'

Genesis 22:9 'When they reached the place God had told him about, Abraham built an altar there and arranged the wood on it. He bound his son Isaac and laid him on the altar, on top of the wood.”

Genesis 22:10 'Then he reached out his hand and took the knife to slay his son.'

Genesis 22:11-12 'But the angel of the Lord called out to him from heaven, Abraham! Abraham!”...”Do not lay a hand on the boy,” he said, “Do not do anything to him. Now I know that you fear God, because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son.”'

Genesis 22:13 'Abraham looked up and there in a thicket he saw a ram caught by its horns.'

Pastor Prince shared that what we speak is corruptible seed, it is when Lord speaks, we are blessed. Glory Glory! Through meditation, daily gazing at the verses of the living Word of Christ, I am being transformed from Glory to Glory! It is not by how much knowledge you know about bible verses. But how often you meditated on the Living Word of Christ, the incorruptible seed, and when Lord talked to you that you are greatly blessed. As at yesterday, I gazed finished what Lord has been leading me and now I am gazing Genesis.

This is what Lord revealed to me this morning:

Lord:
'My darling, you are in Eden, the place of enjoyment. Glory Glory! You surely have reached it. Glory Glory! Abba has placed you there for your pleasure. All that is given is free. Just don't eat that tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Abba will lead you as you go. Glory Glory! Hallelujah!'

The walk of a child of God is to be like Jesus. How I walked?

Started to seat at the feet of Jesus, listening to the revealing about Jesus in the bible. John 5:46 'If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me.', Jesus told the Jews. Lord led me to listen from Pastor Prince sermon from 2002 to current. Lord lead Pastor Prince to reveal about Jesus from the New and Old Testament. Old is the details of what the New said we have, all that Jesus had done to give us. Amen Amen!

When I was so full of Jesus, with mindset renewed to think like Him, Lord led me to read finish the bible. After 1 round of contact, Lord led me to walk with Him verse by verse. There is no short cut, relationship developed day by day. It's more about we need changes along the way then He needs.

As you see, Lord did test Abraham on his faithfulness and obedience. When you are so full with Jesus, Lord will test you. I had been through roughly 1 year of testing. It is a walk of faith from now on; to be used by God, the Father, on His Kingdom purpose. Are you prepared to walk? The yoke is light, the joy outweigh the testing pain and sorrow. Lord do stress test. It's all about the thoughts and the emotions. It's not about sickness. Glory Glory!

Abba Father, thank You for rising me up for Your Kingdom purpose. Glory! Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: