Monday, July 5, 2010

Holy Spirit

As I talked to A last night and she wonder what I said from the Lord is it really from Him, she quoted about my future relationship as revealed by the Lord seem to changes from time to time. As this this a public blog and some of you might be following this saga of my divorce with P and the future partner that Lord is bringing to me, I feel a need to clarify about Lord, the Holy Spirit in me. Glory Glory!

My beloved, as you might wonder what I said through Stephanie, I am here to clarify with you. I the Lord in Stephanie, is the comforter. The one Jesus mentioned about giving to the body of Christ when he resurrected.

Why He called me a comforter? I am here to lead those child of God that believe in Jesus and look to Jesus to walk closely with Jesus. Why I am a comforter? When you are in doubt, when your heart move to a certain direction, I am here to give the assurance so that you will not be in not peace heart. This is because, having a peaceful heart, I could work miracle through. A heart that is in worried or concerned or not in peace, I could not lead.

As such, when Stephanie heart had not fully let go of P, her ex-husband, I still tell her about bringing P back to her. But at the mean time, I lead her to discover more about her ex. At each point of discovery, I know her love bank for the ex will go lower and lower. This is how I patiently lead her. Now that she saw the full ugliness of P, I could finally tell her that I have a new man planned for her. Glory Glory.

This is the first information I had given to her last year when I told her to divorce the ex. At each point that her heart fallen back to the ex, I could see her unsettled heart, as unsettled heart I could not work through, I told her I am changing P instead. As she calmed down and be in peace, I show her the proof, the document proof and action, things proof. I know man needs all this things to believe, especially come to relationship.

As you can see, Stephanie has a very forgiving and patient heart. Even with ex done so many unfaithful things to her, she still forgives him, when through divorce, she still forgives. Even after the Jc's passport issue, her heart still have a soft spot for P. I as a comforter will not tell her no, P not the one for her to make her feel troubled. I let her have a peace of mind, then I continue to unveil her eyes on P. Finally, this attempt on her life is too much that finally, this is the end of the relationship for her.

That's why, at each stage of her joy in who I am bringing to her, it may toggle between P and the new man. But now, she finally let go of P, I could bring the truth to her and let her know that the future man is the new man that I have disclosed long ago to her. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I, the Almighty God, need not explained myself. But because Stephanie wants to present a clarified truth to you reader, Abba helped her anyway. She is my very precious lady. As you can see, her faithfulness not easily shaken. It was only when the ex attempt on her life then she feel enough is enough. I, the Almighty God, Her Abba Father, would only pour lots of Love on her. As such, I know she is a very faithful daughter and she will handle all my kingdom work in faithfulness and in cares. That is why I selected her for the future position that I am placing her. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: