Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Follow the Spirit

The other night, A was trying to convince me about in the New Testament, there are many things that Paul and even Timothy said must do. She was saying that as a Christian, we must be part Mary part Martha. The more I listened to her, the more I was wondering why the bible I read and meditated was different from hers.

After a day of pondering over it, I cast it to Lord, as after all, leading someone to Lord cannot rush. Lord usually give man some months or weeks to understands what He wants. When time is right, then He will lead me to talk again. It was amazing that while A was talking 2 nights ago, Lord revealed that He will not lead her and moment after, I found I had nothing more to speak to her. This gave her an impression that I was angry, but actual fact is Lord rested, so this delivery girl become empty of words. Glory to Lord for the lively leading. Amen Amen!

Of course, Lord is not a petty God. Sometime, He might say something to put men to the end of self. Once they end of self, then He will have the chance to lead them again. When one is so full of self, what I must do or not do, it's hard to break through that legalism wall.

I am glad that Lord leads me to walk this path of Righteousness. As I was new to Christianity 4 years ago, I don't where to head to except to keep listening to the sermons of Pastor Prince from 2002 to current. From all these listening, I get so full of the spirit that Lord leads me to preach to a few and to lead some closer to Lord. He gave me a taste of what kind of job He is giving me. He even leads me to pray for a few sick people to have a taste of how prayer is like.

After that, it's back to the word. That's when He wants me to read the whole bible. By then I have a good knowledge of Jesus and I know I have to depend on Lord to do all things, as self is a weak and clueless one. With this knowledge, even the works in the bible, I see that Lord will leads me to complete them. I need not worry. It is just like Jesus. He depends on the Father inside Him to do the work that He was more efficient than anyone and accomplish a lot of things per day yet He need not rush.

Lord leads me to see that A started with learning from books of many man of God experience. From there, she goes to read the bible. She hardly listen to Pastor Prince sermons and even goes into don't listen to his sermon and don't attend NCC. As she shun from the revelation of Jesus, she falls into legalism. Now she falls into disbelieve the sermons of the revelation of Jesus.

As Satan know that Lord wants to pull her up, Satan dumped lots of house works, children to take care and works of the Lord to do (notice it is about DO DO DO!), to fully covered her away from the goodness of Jesus. From experience, I know that when someone fallen from Grace, they fell a lot more then they wanted. There is nothing I could do, but as the Lord leads, I will lead her. Glory Glory!

Therefore, it is important to know Jesus, make Him a real personal friend, talk to Him daily. As you lean to Him more and more, He will lead you to walk by His Grace. Then you will slowly be lead out to walk the paths of Righteousness. This is how Lord, the Holy Spirit, leads. It is day by day, little by little. Overtime, without notice, you will realise you have accomplish much, all by the Grace of Lord Jesus. Amen Amen!

No comments: