Monday, July 12, 2010

The Leading of the Lord

It is great to have Lord to open my eyes wide on the tricks P played on me today. Abba father has opened my eyes to see him through and through. I could describe some to show you what Lord revealed to me. Glory Glory!

We are still on the topic of me not getting my allowance next month. At one point, he is wondering how I am going to survive. I told him that I have 1-2 months of reserves. He asked me what after that...I query if he is going to give me if I have nothing, he said no. I then tell him, if he is not going to give me anymore, why bother if I can survive or not! Not his business!

He even said that he will give me a black and white to sign, so that I could not go court to claim that he did not give me. He said I don't want it on my own accord. That's the cunning on his part. Got the spirit to trouble me and then denied it all and then refuse on paying. Blessed that I have Lord with me. Abba Father will surely take care of me because He is such a loving Daddy! Glory Glory!

After having the money issue settled, he played the poor little submissive man in nice soothing voice. He had taught me months ago that by using low soothing voice on his enemy, he could put them off their guard to fight him and yet get his way. I recognised it when he used it on me. Lord opened my eyes to see it and it's just pure annoying to see through his pretending. Blessed is me with Lord on my side and leading me to see clearly. I was once fooled by him but not anymore. Glory to Lord Jesus! Amen Amen!

These 2 weekends, he stayed longer here after bringing Jc home. Usually he would drop Jc, pick up his mails and go. These 2 weekends, he lingered for an hour! Playing the nice, harmless guy even though he has denied giving anymore allowance that was agreed in the divorce agreement. By the way, this amount is not what I requested, but he quoted himself out of his guilt.

Abba is so good, He knows I, at this point of time, still could not tell what is true love. He revealed in my meditation not to fall for his trap. Lord promised to bring me the blessed man fast so that I could focus on him and not on one, who toyed my feelings. Glory to Abba, who is such a good Daddy! Amen Amen!

I feel so love by Him. Oh, where on earth could I find such a Great Daddy that takes my welfare into His Mighty Hand and His Heart fall for me and wants me to be loved and not cheated. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

PS: After writing this post, actually, the whole scenario can be very pathetic and sad and even great anger. But Lord pour His Love on me so much that I concentrate on His Love. After writing, I was in moments of reality and the sadness and the anger was settling in but I quickly turn to the Love of Jesus and Abba Father. Glory Glory that the Love come so strongly that I need not be sad nor angry. Glory to Lord Jesus! Amen Amen!

PS(Monday morning):

In the great pain I have this morning, Lord leads me to see the pain of Him letting go of Jesus to go to the Cross for me, to be my Tresspass offering. Abba Father suffered the pain of losing His beloved Son in whom is well please. Lord Jesus be the blameless offering Lamb of God, He gone through all the pain to have His body minced as describe in Isaiah 53 and Pastor Daniel had a revelation that what He suffered as described in the Greek was single stripe. It means the whole body of Jesus was beaten so badly that not an inch of skin left. He took Great PAIN for me so that All the Wrong I suffered He carried for me. I need not carry the pain.

In this tresspass offering, what that is owed to me, being the victim, Lord greatly blessed me so that I don't feel the pain. Ah! Abba Father, thank You for letting go of Jesus and suffered the pain of seeing Your Son being the Offering Lamb of all sinful man. His One act on the Cross, removes all my pains when I looked to Jesus and claimed all the blessing of Abraham that is given to me. He made me a son of the God Most High and given me His Righteousness! Oh Glory Glory! My beloved Abba, My beloved Jesus, My beloved Holy Spirit, the love of my life! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Lord Jesus, Thank You for being my Liberty and my Jubilee! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

No comments: