Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Wisdom of God

Glory Glory! Last Saturday, I get a taste of Jesus wisdom in full manifestation that the after effect is a wow wow wow. I don't know if you know, I am lousy when in heated situation. As not born to quarrel and don't know what to say at the heat of the moment when the brain is blank. This is encounter in full blown last Saturday. Glory to the wisdom of God! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

Last weekends, my mum was on holiday. As such, we need not do our weekly visit and were free to do our own activity. Su was toying on a picnic and kite flying. She called me if my area the rain had stopped as her area was raining. I prayed to Lord and rain stopped. They went to the nearby town for some errands and came here to fly kite. There were many occasion of seeing others flying all kinds of beautiful kites so they came after lunch.

However, the wind is not in our favour. Su and I decided to pray. But with 3 others disbelieving, not much wind is manifested. We did have some breeze but not strong enough to fly kite. Su family decided to return home and fly the kite later at the sea side. Jc was bored and Su invited her to join them and Jc okay to go with them alone.

As I know the fussiness and strong-minded of ex, I tried to call him to ask if okay for him to go Su place to pick Jc that evening instead of my place. 2 calls, but no answer from him. Nowadays, I know he does ignore my calls. So, I decided to sms him. But still no reply. As I didn't want Su's family to wait too long as they were ready to drive off, I let Jc changed and went with them.

That's when hell came. This rascal replied me about 15mins after Jc was gone. He demanded that Jc be brought back home and he would only come to my place at 7pm and wanted me to go pick Jc back. He insisted as if there was a legal agreement on where to pick Jc. As I could not get through him, he wanted his way and that's final. I given up and hang him off.

Next he went to blast Su's mobile wanting them to bring Jc back immediately. As Su also could not talk through him also the lift cut them off, he called another 2 times, Su passed the phone to Jc. With Jc, he was a nice daddy, but he insisted to talk to Su. Su off her mobile and called me. We prayed to Lord and I saw 4-5 devil surrounding him and leading him, it was a strong attack from the devil! After prayer, we were relieved!

As both Su and I had off our mobiles, he could not call us and used Jc's mobile instead. I prayed to Lord for wisdom and favour and answered the call. His anger was boiling high as we had shut him off. He demanded the same, Jc to be at home at 7pm for him to pick.

With Lord coming fully in me, Lord took away the argument and I apologised again and again. Then Lord said through me,: 'since you want me to bring Jc back, if she played till pretty late, means he must wait longer here for me to bring Jc home.' Then here is the killer....Lord suggested, : 'Why not I bring Jc to your home instead?' This question stumbled him. He was at a moment didn't know what to say...puzzled... then I said, 'since you find so much trouble in picking Jc, I solved all your problem, you stay home and wait, need not pick, so no problem of picking.' But he did not want me to do that, So I ask if he is picking Jc? Here or Su place? With the anger and the devil gone from him, finally, he agreed to pick Jc up at Su place! Glory Glory!

Long time ago, when I heard about Jesus command, if a Roman citizen ask you to carry his things for 1 mile, go an extra mile for him. This the way the Lord teaches. At that time, I could not understand, I thought that put us in the losing end. Pastor Prince ever said that Lord wants us to challenge our opponent, from the way the slapping is described, it's a challenge, not about letting the aggressor beat us another time.

But from this encounter, by offering to do more for ex, he relented and agreed to pick Jc at where we wanted him to. Glory Glory! Amen Amen! Lord is so smart to offer such. It's a trick that P used on me when he 'hit' me with his term, his soft soothing voice, but Lord's way is higher. By wanting to do more than what aggressor wanted, it soften him so much that what we get our favour! Glory Glory! Amen Amen! Glory to the wisdom of God! Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!!

No comments: