Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Abba

My Abba is really a very caring father. He cared so much for me and seeing me being cheated by my ex, P, He leads P to divorce me so that I could move out of this loveless marriage and this great cheat. This cheat is such a good concealer that living 10 years with him, I did not know the real him. He could say things to cover himself well. I, the ignorance one, let him fooled around out there with no knowledge of them all.

Abba let him went through 9 months of pure hell and heartache for me. The divorce came and gone. We are through and through. Generally, I thought him is still a nice guy since he let me stay this apartment and give me the allowance. Little did I think behind me, he is making plan to let me let go of that allowance.

He believes that Lord blessing me another man. For 5 months he waited, but when he saw no movement, he finally take things into his own hand. He borrowed my needle and thread. I found my birth certificate missing. SF and his brother got hold of my birth date time.

Month end came, starting of new month, time to give me the allowance. When I was worshiping the Lord two mornings ago, I felt a needle poked into my throat. Immediately, I prayed to Lord to manifest the Lord's hand to bind the needle out that threw it back to the cursing man. Lord let me have heart knowing of needles flying to me. I prayed to Lord to direct the needle back to the one who issued it. Next I sensed the thread coming for me. I prayed to Lord to direct the thread back to the one who cursed and to tied up all this veins and organs. When I sensed peace, I continued worshiping.

Then more spirit disturbance came, when I meditated, Lord told me to sms P that 'if he not willing to give the allowance, he could change the divorce agreement next month and I will sign it. Need not use spirits to disturb me'. He replied 'Huh', which is not his normal way of talk if he is not the one doing it. I would get a scolding instead, when he replied that way, I know he is guilty. He then go 'Okkaaayy' as if he don't know what to do. This is not his way as he is a very confident and strong guy.

I told him he 'win little but lost much', he said no big deal. But the moment I mentioned 2 years of his annual salary, the amount Lord originally get me to bless him, he got curious and attentive. I got sick of this man. One who used spirit to harm my life, just because he don't want to pay me the maintenance but want a 'natural death' of me so that he need not give anymore. I am so sick of this jerk!!!!

Abba finally leads me to see clearly of him. This is what Lord revealed to me after that:

Lord:
'My love, the Glory and Honor of Jesus reigns in you! Glory Glory! Surely you see fully who P is. Glory Glory! Abba has waited for this moment of truth for a long time. This 4 years, I slowly lead you and guide you. It pained My Heart to see you being cheated all time by this jerk and you don't know. I give him heart to divorce you to bring yo out of it. Glory Glory! Amen Amen! My love, My Glory and Honor stays with you. Finally, you walk out of him fully. Abba is very pleased! Hallelujah! In future, you will be greatly be pay back for enjoyment. Glory Glory! I have redeemed you and you shall walk in it. Glory Glory!'

You see, where on earth could I find such a good Daddy that looks into my life and cares so much for me. Christians told me in Christ no divorce, but this is what Lord do to free me from this jerk. Many times in church He said if the guy keep cheating on you, leave him in the name of Jesus! I did not know Lord was talking to me. Now that I have gone through the divorce, no such message from Pastor Prince anymore. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba father, thank You for loving this blur daughter. I am so ignorance of all the sins committed by P but You lead me to dig at his old receipts to see proofs of all that. I have been receiving spirit disturbance and each time you bind them out and throw down to the lake of fire. I didn't know that is from P. It was when nothing seem to affect me that this time, he took my needle and thread box to do that kill. Abba father, thank You that You are my defender. Glory to You! Amen Amen!

No comments: