Monday, December 31, 2007

Lord is Cute

Yesterday, it was a wonderful day spending with the Lord. I went for the 3rd service and Lord told us that 2008 is the Deuteronomy 28 blessing year; we are to rest in the Lord and know we are being set high up with Him.The 1st blessing of Deut 28:1 is ‘…, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. The last blessing of Deut 28:13 is ‘The Lord will make you the head, not the tail….’ Both blessings put us on high with the Lord. We must realise that we are already there, our blessings on health, and whatever we want already been provided. As you believe in Lord Jesus, all the blessings in between the 1st and the last blessings will come to us. Hallelujah!

Before the starting of the service, Su told me that her serving friend, K’s mum was in hospital. She had taken some medication for legs pain and end up with a swollen liver and legs. As we were in Suntec, going to Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) was nearer than if we go another day from home. I was telling sis that I did not have the anointed oil with me. Lord spoken and said that I could use anointed water instead. So ok, I prayed to Lord to anoint my bottle of water.

I used this bottle of water to spray over my head and Su’s head for protection. Then we proceed to the hospital. Lord is so good to bless us with good weather. The rain started just after we reached TTSH.

I asked K’s mum, Mdm Soh, what her sicknesses were. She told me that beside the legs and the liver, her waist was painful at time too. So I cast them out in the name of Jesus and prayed in the spirit. In the mid of it, Lord told me to command Mdm Soh to be healed from the crown of head to the sole of foot. I stopped praying in the spirit to say the command in English, then continued with praying in the spirit again to let Lord healed her.

Today, Su told me that her friend, K, told her that the liver indicator for normal liver is 100, K’s mum was admitted to TTSH because her liver indicator was 800. After prayer yesterday, today her report showed that that indicator has dropped down to 300 and hospital discharged her. Praise the Lord! K also told Su that her mum has a lot of other sicknesses that she did not tell us. Ha, no wonder Lord told me to command her whole body to be healed, Praise the Lord!

After the prayer, we went to TTSH food court to have mee soto. Su loved it as it was very spicy. But while she was drinking the soup after finishing the mee hoon, Lord told her to stopped drinking. Lord told me that there was too much MSG in it. Praise the Lord.

I personally cannot take much chilli, the mee soto was burning my tongue in fury. Lord told Su to get me to drink her green tea. After taking some, I felt better. Then I acted smart, I thought that since sis’s green tea could work, my herbal drink could too. So after finishing Su’s green tea, I finished my herbal tea.

But it was a bad choice, that fury tongue returned. Then Lord told Su to get me to drink her bottle of drink, I was thinking, since her plain water could work, my bottle of anointed water should be better. But Lord insisted that I drank from Su’s bottle. My fury tongue did get better. Then Lord told Su that Su’s bottle of water was anointed to cure chilli fury…hehehe..he said his invention. Lord in naughty mood. Haha. I know Lord is training me not to be proud. Praise the Lord!

Su knees pains were getting bad, on her way back home, the pain increased. Lord told her to pass her legs to Him and to use her anointed oil on her head and knee and to pray in the spirit for Him to heal her. She could feel her knees were very warm. I was at home washing some dishes and making a cup of milo after that. Throughout what I was doing, Lord gave me the feeling to pray in tongue, so I prayed twice. When I stopped, Su called and told me about the healing on her knees. Then I realised I was praying for her when she was at home praying for herself. Praise the Lord; we were remotely connected in prayer. Hallelujah! Btw, Su just called to say that her knees are healed, praise the Lord!

Daddy God, Lord Jesus and Holy Spirit, at this last hour of 2007, I wish You that may Your Kingdom covers the 4 corners of the earth. May all the people around the world realised the goodness of You and Lord Jesus, Your Finished, Perfect work at the Cross. Holy Spirit, Daddy God and Lord Jesus, thank You for taking good care of me and my families. Thank You for the coming years, I know You will surely be with me to show Your Almighty Signs and Wonders. Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus! Hallelujah! Amen!

No comments: