Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Healing of the Lord

Today church service at the Indoor Stadium is a joyful one. Lord told Su and I that there are 16 740 people attending the service. It was a grand event and we have Bob Fitt and his family members with us.

The message Daddy God have for us is we will have a wholesome and healthy body, soul and spirit, where Daddy God will preserve us healthy and strong to enjoy His blessing in every way possible through Lord Jesus. I forgot to bring my note book to take down the verses, so this from what I have understand in the service.

During the worship time, Lord came to perform the last part of the anointing on me. After that, He told me that I am a healer. He told me that Pastor Prince glorify Him through the teaching of Jesus and His Grace. I will be glorifying Him through this healing power that He has anointed me. Lord let me have a peep of this resurrection power during the worship, WOW, it was a very AMAZING and Colorful and Very Powerful Forces. I can feel the mightiness of it even though I have a short experience of it. Hallelujah!

I know Daddy God promise of strong healthy body for those who believe in Jesus is possible for He has me pray for the establishment of His covenant through me. With me going into service, somewhere next year, Daddy God healing ministry can be established. From His miraculous healing of dad, WK’s uncle and her mother-in-law, I know He is into showing His signs and wonders through me.

At the start of the service, there is a testimony of a Aussie lady. In 2001, she got blood cancer, someone passed her Pastor Prince sermons, and she was healed of the cancer just by listening and believing in the Grace message. Her marriage that has gone down the drain was restored in 2002. Lord did not just bless her that, she moved from Sydney to Gold Coast, she found a job very fast and Lord brought her long lost family back together. She was separated from the family at 4 yrs old, 30 yrs later, Lord brought them together, and they actually live very close to each other. Praise the Lord!

Last night, Lord through me preached a long message to dad. Lord has healed dad, but devil is lying to him that he is not well yet. So last evening, Lord told him to believe in the finished work and in Christ, he is healthy. I even told him that he will not die as once accepted Christ, we had died our death and when we sleep in future, we are going to a beautiful heaven, nothing to worry about. Hallelujah.

I even tell him that our name won’t be found in hell anymore. Lord also warned him about leaving God to go back the temple. For the sickness spirit that attacked him was a strong one. From WK’s uncle, I could see that without the anointing oil, he was healed a lot, but for dad, prayer without the anointed oil did not work. Only when I used the anointed oil, then devil departed. Lord told dad not to turn away from Him, for if he does, God will turn away from him too, and he will be in the vulnerable of the devil. So Lord wanted him not to worry about the temple anymore. Praise the Lord!

As I was in the cab to indoor stadium, Lord was in a very joyful mood, almost exploding in me. For a moment, I wondered what happen and almost going to hold on to the taxi seat for support. Till I realised that was a inner feeling, not external…hahaha Praise the Lord. It was in church that He told me my dad has start is fight with his sickness. Hallelujah.

Today feeling was wonderful, from something good exploding, to peeping the mightiness of the resurrection power to knowing my destiny in Christ and resting peacefully in Him.

Daddy God, thank You for such a wonderful morning. I will rest in You and let You work through me. Hallelujah!!! Amen!

No comments: